New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Those anxiously awaiting the scheduled September 24 reveal of the 2010 Toyota 4Runner are going to want to take a good look at the gallery below, which contains a few more high-resolution images of the Japanese automaker's body-on-frame SUV.

As we noted the last time we saw spy shots, the next 4Runner will push forward with a boxy, square-jawed look that reinforces this SUV as the rugged, off-road capable midsizer in Toyota's lineup, leaving the unibody Highlander and Venza to take on the rest of the burgeoning CUV crowd.

When the 2010 4Runner hits the market, it will be equipped with the buyers choice of either a 161-horsepower four-cylinder or a 268-horsepower six. The current V8 engine option will no longer be available, but Toyota promises its 'ute will be more luxurious and capable than ever before. We'll find out exactly what that means in exactly two weeks. Stay tuned!
    - http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/10/m...the-interwebs/

Hmmm... I'm just not sure about the styling.
    Last edited by AG4; September 11th, 2009 at 08:01 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    WOW!! hahaha... ito naba papalit sa fortuner? hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    4Runner is based on LCPrado, therefore it's not a Fortuner replacement... ganda nito, junior Sequoia ang dating... other ASEAN countries have Fortuners and 4Runners available at the same time... kakainggit...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I can see some Ford-ish stylistic elements to it, but overall, it looks good!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Look! It's LC's mini-me! Like it.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    i hope there will be tundra here.. huhu

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    '09 hilux surf/4runner. I much prefer the current model.

Last edited by Negus; September 14th, 2009 at 05:38 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by agent_ysann View Post
    4Runner is based on LCPrado, therefore it's not a Fortuner replacement... ganda nito, junior Sequoia ang dating... other ASEAN countries have Fortuners and 4Runners available at the same time... kakainggit...
    is it possible to import it here?
    malaki ba ang tax when importing from asean member country?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    is it possible to import it here?
    malaki ba ang tax when importing from asean member country?
    not sure about the import tax from ASEAN regions... but there are local importers who sell them here, about PHP 4M i think... i have been seeing them roaming around anyway...

New 2010 Toyota 4Runner