New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Just bought a 2011 Vios 1.3E AT. The sterio panel indicates that there is an option to use AUX. But Im not sure where to connect the aux cable. Anybody knows where the aux port is located?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    at the back of the unit malamang.q

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cher_cd View Post
    Just bought a 2011 Vios 1.3E AT. The sterio panel indicates that there is an option to use AUX. But Im not sure where to connect the aux cable. Anybody knows where the aux port is located?
    Indeed, there's the "DISC-AUX" button alright.

But, the Auxiliary port is not available for the E variant.
    Only the G and the J have it.

The G has its port located beside the handbrake, while the J has it on the HU's face (2-DIN, non-integrated).

Hope this clear things up.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Indeed, there's the "DISC-AUX" button alright.

But, the Auxiliary port is not available for the E variant.
    Only the G and the J have it.

The G has its port located beside the handbrake, while the J has it on the HU's face (2-DIN, non-integrated).

Hope this clear things up.
    hi, this is also my prob.. i just like to ask how to have the port near the handbrake same as the G. and anyone knows where it be nice and cheap to have that done and most probably how much it would cost? thanks guys.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ganito din problema ko paano nga ba?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The cheapest fix would be to burn CDRs

But if you really need an aux in without changing the HU I think the only option is the x-carlink module that plugs into the CD changer port in the back. It's around 4k in some stores. I also have an E and not having a built in aux is disappointing.

There's a J headunit on sulit for 3500 ;)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I'm not sure if I read it in one of the threads here or saw it in a Toyota tent event. But I think you can buy the Aux port as an accessory being sold at Toyota dealerships though I don't know how much it will cost. It will be placed near the hand brake. I think there is already a space waiting for it there.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Yun ata yung katabi nung "Cellphone charger" thingy?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ano pa bang remedy for iPod connectivity ginagawa for the 1.3 AT variant? Napapalitan ba yung HU nun?

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bodz View Post
    I'm not sure if I read it in one of the threads here or saw it in a Toyota tent event. But I think you can buy the Aux port as an accessory being sold at Toyota dealerships though I don't know how much it will cost. It will be placed near the hand brake. I think there is already a space waiting for it there.
    Actually pwede ito ipagawa sa mga Toyota dealerships. Or buy a fm transmitter tas saksak sa cigarette lighter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where to connect Aux cable to New 2011 Vios 1.3 E AT