New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2010
    does anyone know any good Suzuki Dealer with experience handing manila to Gensan and offer discount
    the price of all new celerio here in Gensan is a bit outrageous
    620k wherein manila its only 508k, I will understand kung 30k difference for freight charge and all but 100k+ parang sapilitan inhouse financing

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    konting konti na lang swift model n sir. ang laki ng tubo nila. ask ko sir ung agent ko update kita

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechphcom View Post
    does anyone know any good Suzuki Dealer with experience handing manila to Gensan and offer discount
    the price of all new celerio here in Gensan is a bit outrageous
    620k wherein manila its only 508k, I will understand kung 30k difference for freight charge and all but 100k+ parang sapilitan inhouse financing
    sir ask ko lng. anong transaction po ba cash po ba or loan?

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    bank loan sana pero kung may all in sila pede rin pahingi lang computation
    thanks

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    Also interested, but from Davao. Interested in Jimny JLX MT. SRP is at 790k, but here its 840k in Davao, CDO is at 820k

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ They included insurance and freight cost in the price. Don't know why they do that, seems like it's mandatory. Buy in Manila and have it shipped yourself or ask the Manila agent to ship it for you. Get insurance outside of dealer.

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    ^^^ They included insurance and freight cost in the price. Don't know why they do that, seems like it's mandatory. Buy in Manila and have it shipped yourself or ask the Manila agent to ship it for you. Get insurance outside of dealer.
    By 'get insurance outside of dealer', haggle dealer to discount insurance offering? What insurances are good?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    I do know a Dealer here where I buy my own car from in USA here, however, if you are in a different country, I think the price could be different though and I would suggest you to find some more dealers from your area.