New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tentative Date: May 16, 2004
    Tentative Time: 2:00pm onwards
    Tentative Place: Starbucks The Fort beside Shell Gas Station

Ok fellow Vitara owners and diehard fans! Let's gather up again under the spirit of fun and comraderie. What do you say?

The first Vitara EB was held last Sept. 14, 2003 and attended by crawdaddy, Suzuki-san, Bosero, defpotec, Ungas and myself. It was a success. Hope this time around, many more could attend.

Here's the link to the thread I posted about it at tsikot.com

So those who are interested and could make it, post your replies here. Date, time, and place are flexible naman depending on the consensus of the majority.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok naman, i think i can go, if ever...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Can anyone join? I will try to come basta wala lakad si kumander : ) Malapit lang naman kami sa fort.

paul

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paul1 Of course. Everyone is welcome. Vitara owners and fans alike! :-). Vitara rin ba ride mo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana makahanap na rin ako ng 2001 up vitara para makasama ako sa inyo...mga dude buying ako baka may ka grupo kayo na planong ibenta zuk niya...kahit grand vitara basta in excellent condition...pm nyo na lang po ako...magbigay na lang ako finder's fee...salamas....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wire-tap,

yes, i have a 1998 jlx white. i am here everyday bihira lang mag-post. i ask you before about installing after market horn because the shop i went to could not find a place to install it. i went to glen's shop a few months back and finally got one installed. the brand is fiamm and they call it the f150 busina.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paul1: Ok. I apologize for my short-term memory. Hope to see you this Sunday.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    enthusiast here!!

seen the vit in action sa maarat..ansaya!!

sunday..hmm may meet din ang FCP. sana makatakas ako..hehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    hi

pa-join ako, try ko habol!

see u guys!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    slowpoked:musta na?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
To all 4x4ph/tsikot Vitara owners/enthusiasts:  2nd EB merged with pix!