New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Suzuki now rolls alone with a new concept sedan on their hand.

iny Japanese motorcycle and car manufacturer Suzuki shocked the car world today with the introduction of Kizashi, a midsize sedan concept—and probably the most radical concept Suzuki has ever shown, period.
    Since Suzuki will be going it solo without former partner General Motors, the company is apparently gunning for larger and larger vehicles, and the Kizashi (Japanese for “prelude”) is the forerunner for its D-segment sedan of the future as the largest car Suzuki will have ever produced.
    The company says an economical 2.0-liter four-valve turbodiesel engine will power a production version of this shocker, with a sequential six-speed manual transmission and an intelligent all-wheel-drive system. The Kizashi will ride on 21-in. alloy wheels and 255/30R-21 low-resistance tires after being built in Japan for export to the U.S. and other markets.
    Suzuki also showed off its smaller—but still brand-new—Splash, a five-door hatchback multi-purpose vehicle that will probably be sold in Asia and Europe (and perhaps Stateside at some point). It’s very much like the Project Splash concept we saw at the Paris Auto Show this time last year and is intended to replace the long-running Wagon R model, which was first introduced way back in 1993. The Splash spec sheet shows a 1.0-liter three-cylinder gas engine, a 1.2-liter four-cylinder gas engine and a 1.3-liter direct-injection diesel four-cylinder, plus a full complement of safety equipment, from air bags to ABS to ESP.

This is all getting very exciting. :exclaim:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    wow! go suzuki!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ayos ah. aggressive design.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The red one is too radical, The splash is another cute small car that is possible for the local market.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like the Splash too.... hope they will sell it here and price it right!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Turbodiesel? Six-speed manual? All-wheel drive?

I am officially :drool:ing over the Kizashi.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Maganda yung Splash, hopefully this will be sold here in the Philippines. Paano na kaya ang Alto pag pumasok na ang Splash.
    The red one is just too much for me. I bet the this one is very pricey.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CoH_medic View Post
    Maganda yung Splash, hopefully this will be sold here in the Philippines. Paano na kaya ang Alto pag pumasok na ang Splash. -The red one is just too much for me. I bet the this one is very pricey.
    Hindi naman siguro mawawalan ng market ang Alto since lower-cost option siya, kahit dalhin pa nila ang Splash dito. The Splash, also known as the second generation Opel Agila, is positioned just below the Suzuki Swift.

With regard to the Kizashi, concept pa lang yun. Medyo toned-down na yung magiging production version niya.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; September 13th, 2007 at 04:12 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The splash looks promising.

The other one, I think you are oblige to wear you underwear outside your pants before driving one

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice...

still looking forward for the new swift diesel....

kaso 2010 pa ata sa US, what the heck! it is worth waiting for. ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Suzuki's Concept Sedan