New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    esi au2 ko.. all stock... as in orig lhat... tanong ko lng kung bkt naubos ung thread ng gulong ko sa inner part for both front tires. wla naman kabig derecho ang takbo pag bitaw ng mannibela.. possible ba na kailngan ng alignment? palitan ang front tires? or kailangan ba ng camber.. help naman!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What car? What size and type of tire? And what pressure do you run?

It's possible na under-pressure ka, or that you have a little too much negative camber, which is not a problem, but it will cause premature wear on the inside tread block.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser1 View Post
    esi au2 ko.. all stock... as in orig lhat... tanong ko lng kung bkt naubos ung thread ng gulong ko sa inner part for both front tires. wla naman kabig derecho ang takbo pag bitaw ng mannibela.. possible ba na kailngan ng alignment? palitan ang front tires? or kailangan ba ng camber.. help naman!
    thats one of the sickness of esi.. i had a 94 esi. hindi ma correct ang camber ninyan unlike other cars. fixed daw. surf ka dito sa tsikot..i think meron na ganyan topic or try to go to a repair shop for chasis..ill search if i can find the name of the shop that i heard they repair those problems with civic. (i heard you can try cruven or zee or buy ka camber correction kit [which is expensive daw])

hope this helps
    Last edited by av8or5; February 12th, 2007 at 03:10 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    same problem as TS.

camber correction lang po ba solution?

yoko A-Drive 185x65x14 tire size. yung 1/4 inner side bilis maupod.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Your possible problem as follow"s....
    Camber, Alignment" "A" Frame Bushing Bad, Bad Wheel Bearings, Bad Ball Joints or you have parts that are obviously still bent or damaged.

Good Alignment can Check it.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    update ko lang, i decided to replace my 2 front tires last fri. then brought the car to bridgestone the fort for alignment. mukhang ok naman up to now. wheel alignment cost 1.2T which was a pleasant surprise.

before replacing the tires, autotechnika was recommending to install a camber bolt (3.8T) and complete wheel alignment (2.1T). total cost would have been 5.9T