New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Had my car done on a Hunter Alignment System with trained pro. Does anybody know if this is available in metro manila?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Had my car done on a Hunter Alignment System with trained pro. Does anybody know if this is available in metro manila?
    Bridgestone Makati. Oddly, what's hard to find in the capital is the Hunter RoadForce Balancing. Any luck in your neckodawoods, sir?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Bridgestone Makati. Oddly, what's hard to find in the capital is the Hunter RoadForce Balancing. Any luck in your neckodawoods, sir?

This is awesome bro! Really impresssed with my ride now. Ill ask my bro to go there��

Not sure if the Michelin tyre center had that wheel balancer. Ill check when I pass by.

I was looking at tireshakk and dunlop and servitek and S&R but cant verify if they have Hunter.
    Last edited by StockEngine; November 27th, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Goodyear Timog as per Hunter Dist 🙂

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Was initially a skeptic of Hunter's RoadForce Balancing til it took out, on the 1st try, a stubborn slight shimmy repeated regular balancing couldn't solve. Have had instances where it dictated matched-mounted tires to be remounted yielding minimal to zero balancing weights.
    Having tried RoadForce, I'd never go back to regular balancing.Best place for steering&suspension alignment

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    saw some videos about the roadforce. its top notch. laser guided for the weights.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    saw some videos about the roadforce. its top notch. laser guided for the weights.
    Not just that, if runout is way off, it'll dictate how to re-match mount the tire w/ specific pointers or refuse to balance it & advise wheel/tire change. Amazing!!!
    A friend's lifted Hilux w/ upsized mud tires, after countless visits to suspension & tire shops, had a shimmy at certain speeds that refused to go away. Pointed him to the lone RoadForce local to us...He's now like me...ex-Saul....a believer.Best place for steering&suspension alignment

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Man these topics make this forum kinda ok

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hahaha...wasn't it kinda???Best place for steering&suspension alignment
    Another plus...Extended life of bearings, suspension/steering components.Best place for steering&suspension alignment

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hahaha...wasn't it kinda???Best place for steering&suspension alignment
    Another plus...Extended life of bearings, suspension/steering components.Best place for steering&suspension alignment

the most important thing when going for wheel alignment is to ask around if the technician is well versed with his machine and not a newbie.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Best place for steering&suspension alignment