New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I'm planning to put some on my Prado and my Sorento. How much are the hydraulic shocks? Mayrun rin ba na gas type? I'm not familiar with shock absorbers and all I know is pag nag install ka ng heavy duty shocks eh pwede mo sila itaas at ibaba with the swtich of a button kundi minsan automatic na nade-detect yung terrain at naga-adjust nalang automatically. Pls. kindly pm me if you know any store in q.c. that sells these shocks and give me an idea on how much. Salamat.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rancho RS9000's can be fitted with an in-cab remote. But no shock absorber can 'lift' your vehicle at the touch of a button. Shock absorbers mostly adjustable for stiffness, not length.

You can also add air springs (you can order from Armark or your favorite off-road shop). You can raise the pressure in them to induce some lift. Bleed air out to go back to stock.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what model prado? Old man emu has shocks and springs for the LC90 prado and the LC120 prado (local release) and the new sorrento. PM me for details.

Hydraulic shock absorbers for off-roading.