New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Nakakasira ba ng rotor ang replacement na disk pads instead na OEM ang bilhin? Malaki kasi ang price difference ng OEM sa replacement.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You'll be safe with Bendix. That's what I've been using, no problem at all.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di naman, I've been using EBC pads for a year now with occassional offroad trailing.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    (no brand or unknown brand) replacement pads dont performance as well as factory pads or known brand names.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i use bendix. i am hoping to improve the brakes without replacing the master. are there brands here are that are high performance brake pads? if yes anong brand at saan makakabili?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    EBC Brake Pads. The entry-level black stuff starts around Php2700.00. You can get it in Roadstar, Makati.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    where can you get bendix brake pads?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you can get bendix almost everywhere. give my shop a call and we can see if we can get for you.

also, there is no need to replace the master if just upgrading pad material. masters must only be changed if upgrading the size of the caliper since in this case the master may not be able to flow the proper amount of fluid to make the caliper pistons work properly. you will get a mushy feeling if masyado maliit yung master mo

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thanks a lot for the replies

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i won't upgrade the master. actually ayoko mag upgrade ng master. I just got a terrano which is known to have weaker brakes than an avearage car. I have read some people upgrade their master to safari. Some also changed to better pads. My decision to is change to better pads, less risky.

Saan po ang Roadstar sa makati? (pasensiya na hindi kasi ako masyado lumalabas)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Replacement front disk brake pads