New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys

the power steering hose of my car has a leak. and the replacement costs a lot mga 13K ata :shock: (all for a stupid hose!) someone suggested sa other site na i have it fixed at those places that fix hydraulic hoses daw or get a replacement. kaso a shop owner told me that the replacement will have a buzzing sound when u steer it from park coz the hose wil not be exactly the same size.
    tanong ko lang, has anybody had it repaired? is this a good choice? or will it also make that whirring/buzzing sound? or should i just go for the original? :P

thanks

good thing la na yung mga nanggugulo sa kabilang board dito hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dati yung sa sentra namin pinalitan yung hose, 3000 binayad ko. sa mega motion ko pinagawa. wala namang weird sounds after the replacement.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    papa tots,
    thanks sa mabilis na reply. original ba yung hose na pinalit sa ride nyo or replacement?
    san ba yung mega motion? dba banawe yon? would you recommend this shop?

thanks

sorry dami kong tanong :roll:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa A.Bonifacio ako nagpapagawa ng hose. Those guys that do hydraulic hoses for trucks and heavy equipment. Don't mind the squealing sound. Maririnig mo lang iyon when the wheel is turned to fully. I don't even know kung related sa hose yung tunog na iyan. Alam ko that's just the pump relieving itself of excess pressure.

Lahat ng Benzes namin (including the MB100) made in A.Boni ang hose. We even go to choose which hose to use. Kaya yung pinakamatibay ang ginamit namin. Yung reinforced and designed for high line pressures.

Hanapin mo si afrasay or PM mo siya. Power steering god siya ng Diesel Club. Ang lakas kasi sumira ng power steering kaya kabisado na iyan lahat! :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Otep,

Thanks for the advice! umm one question lang, san ba yung A. Bonifacio? :D
    Good idea, i think ill just get my hose replaced or fixed there. Mga how much kaya aabutin nito? i need a rough ballpark figure lang hehehehe :D

maraming salamat po sa lahat ng helpful peeps 8)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naku po Chip, hindi ko na po alam ang figure. Between Php 400-1,200 yata, eh. Depending on the length and type of hose. Sila na bahala sa crimping (fitting of the ends).

A.Bonifacio is the end the North Luzon Expressway. Magkabilang sides niyan puro gumagawa ng hoses at hydraulics.

You can also get to A.Boni by driving along Banawe. Just drive along Banawe in the direction of del Monte. A.Boni na ang dulo niyan. Just turn right and shop around.

Pero mas maganda siguro magtanong kay afrasay. Baka may suki na siya doon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakita ko na naman ang pangalan ko. Hmmm, 1st street (not ave.) cor Avenida (Rizal Ave.) the side going to Sta. Cruz, may gumagawa/fabricate/crimp ng hose same as the suki of Otep. You will be surprise of how much you can save plus they have a variety of hoses from light to heavy duty. Take your fittings and they will fit the hose into them. Sa Gen I na Pajero mga 600 pesos lang for the two hose. Hope these helps

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The master has spoken.

Tama, bring your old hose para yung original fittings pa rin ang gagamitin nila. Your car won't even know the difference.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maraming salamat po mga bossing! ill go there this weekend. thanks for all the help :D:D:D:D:D:D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You're welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help sa power steering hose