New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    As expected, the new Outback with turbo. I hope there will be many on our roads.

Subaru reveals 6th-gen Outback, and it has a turbo engine | VISOR PH

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Outback is well-loved in North America. It is a more grown-up version of the Forester and the additional space is something most Americans want in an all-weather family utility vehicle.

However, here in the Philippines, it is a pricey option for the usual CUV. It has good interior proportions of a 5-seater midsize CUV but most would opt for a 7-seater already at its price range. It is even a wonder than Subaru was able to sell a good number locally.

I am more excited about its sedan brother, the Legacy XT.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    I agree Master E, this will most likely appeal to the avid Subie fans and those that just want something different from the ordinary CUVs and PPVs already in the market.

Honestly, if I could afford this for long term I would prolly be asking the local dealership already.

There's just something about Subies I really like.

Sigh.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    I agree Master E, this will most likely appeal to the avid Subie fans and those that just want something different from the ordinary CUVs and PPVs already in the market.

Honestly, if I could afford this for long term I would prolly be asking the local dealership already.

There's just something about Subies I really like.

Sigh.
    What more if you see this... 2020 Subaru Outback XT2020 Subaru Outback XT2020 Subaru Outback XT

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    What more if you see this... 2020 Subaru Outback XT2020 Subaru Outback XT2020 Subaru Outback XT

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    New method for safety testing the cabin perhaps?

Quite impressive by any standard.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    5.7s

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The new Legacy XT might be quicker as it is lighter than the Outback XT but with the same engine (2.4L turbo).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The new Legacy XT might be quicker as it is lighter than the Outback XT but with the same engine (2.4L turbo).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    more outbacks sold.. and cuv styled seems more practical. i like the outback more.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    No Sport mode on the Outback XT but X-Mode has 3 settings.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I'm on the cusp of getting the current gen Outback with a 250k discount. I'm holding off because I know the all-new outback will be coming out.

You guys have any idea (ballpark) when it's coming out? I got my eyes set on the XT.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast