New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    As the last activity during the Sagada Expedition of TSCP, the BOSBs planted Benguet pine saplings in Baguio City. This event was coordinated by the Baguio based BOSBs, with the help of the City Environment and Parks Management Office of the City Government of Baguio City.

Here are the pics, we hope that others may do the same. Although we take pride that our vehicles are Euro II compliant in terms of emission, we are aware that burning fossil fuels through the internal combustion engine is one of the major contributors of global warming. Hence, we are doing our share... a little help for mother nature may go a long way in the future.

pol-pol teaching his son to care for the environment

the mischievous docglen, aiming for the foot of mdksael

HIT THIS SPOT! - as usual, the BOSBs are having fun while working

moxxxs, please post more pics from your camera... thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007

in recognition of TSCP's efforts, this certificate was awarded to us

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks to Sir Cabu for coming with me to the Occular Inspection of the tree planting site a few hours before the Advance Party (Pol-pol, LR777 and Bigblock) arrived as well as coordination with The City Government of Baguio thru the City Mayor's Office and Mr. Joey Sison of CEMPO.

Thanks also to the BOSBs who attended the event- ThePatriarch, Mdksael, Moxxxs, Docglen, Pol-Pol + son, Ooba99 + noel, G01 + wife, Cabu, Kraig_Ethan + son, My Bro-in-Law Nathan (anyone else i missed out?)

The Tree Planting Banner:

Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 5th, 2009 at 07:13 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    Thanks to Sir Cabu for coming with me to the Occular Inspection of the tree planting site a few hours before the Advance Party (Pol-pol, LR777 and Bigblock) arrived as well as coordination with The City Government of Baguio thru the City Mayor's Office and Mr. Joey Sison of CEMPO.
    ooops... i forgot... Thanks also to Sir Arvin for the Tree Guards.

i will be dropping by tomorrow morning at the tree planting site as the NSTP students will be installing the rest of the tree guards as well as water the trees that we planted. i hope i will be able to wake up early for that... hehehe...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post

in recognition of TSCP's efforts, this certificate was awarded to us
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    The Tree Planting Banner:

thats why i love this club... good people...great car...and concerned with the community.

This club rocks!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    I was able to install the banner on most of the trees... i was actually doing it on an installment basis (installing about 8-10 at a time) so i have a reason to go for a morning Jog after my graveyard shift...

The banners are hung by the tie wires of the tree guards. Looking good... now we have the bragging rights... hehehe...

*papa moxxxs, any more pictures there from the event?
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 24th, 2009 at 09:02 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    good job ian!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pictures soon to come bros....hehehehe....just having some internet problems at home...hard time posting it in batches....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    we visited the trees which was planted by the tscp during the baguio tree planting activities at wright park........

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._3658133_s.jpg
    http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5569419_s.jpg
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; January 27th, 2010 at 05:39 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    more pics from moxxx's cam:

docglen: "magiging ganun ba kalaki ang mga ito?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
TSCP Baguio City Tree Planting