The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hello
    anyone here who tried it?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    two of my friends used it.. a guy and a girl. the guy used it with a combination of exercise, low carb diet, lots and lots of water/fluid intake. ok ang results.. after ilang months mas bumilis ang pagwala ng fats at mejo na define yung arm and chest muscles nya. although hindi pa masyado yung sa gut, i guess since yun ang pinakamahirap na i-develop.

yung sa girl naman, di masyado maganda ang effect. nausea.. headaches. although i think mejo kinulang din sya ng water/fluid intake. after a few weeks she ended up giving it away.
    Last edited by NazQ; August 17th, 2007 at 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    used that before for 4 months.
    with regular exercise + proper diet, my weight went down from 220 lbs to 190 lbs. tapos i stopped using it, dahil may chest palpitations ako, tsaka nagkaroon ako ng migraine.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i used it before yung original ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin in the form of willow bark) I saw my ab muscles for the first time in my life. I used it in conjunction with my tabata method work out and a boring diet consisting of chicken breast, egg white, protein powder and sweet potatoes. yes kamote and egg white is a deadly combo, tanungin mo mga utol ko anyways, I went from 210 to 180lbs in a span of 5 mos. I eventually stopped using it kasi parang lagi akong kinkabahan and sleeping at night is a nightmare! konting kaluskos lang nagigising ako and can't go back to sleep anymore. I don't know about the newer formulations though. I think muscle tech discontinued using ephedra because it was already a banned substance in the US

OT - Boss HG san maganda mag work-out sa las pinas area? thanks!
    Last edited by Imau; August 17th, 2007 at 10:02 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i used it for one month with exercise...i lost like...5-7 lbs.

stopped because of palpitations and hemorroids.bwarharharharhar it was too much for me.

ngayon i can lose the same amount of weight in a month pero grabe ang aerobic exercise ko.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I used it before.

I found it effective.

My metabolism was revved and breaking a sweat becomes a lot easier.

You may even experience an energy boost.

Follow the instructions on the bottle!

Drink lots of water!

Not really recommended if you have a heart condition or are sensitive to caffine.

I believe that there is a "caffine free" (ephedra free?) version of sorts if you're too sensitive to the effects of the regular product.

Hope this helps.

:regards:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    used it before. also used Lipo-6 and Xenadrine (yung may Ephedra pa..)

like what above posts said, ingat ka sa paggamit. may palpitations and mahihirapan ka sa pagtulog.

take note, some people have a hard time losing weight and have resorted to these to accelerate their weight loss. as supplements, they shouldn't be used as a crutch because unfortunately, some people have gotten to the point where they can't lose weight without resorting to these aforementioned supplements. (so make sure to cycle these as well)

so it's still your level of exercise that makes you lose weight.

BTW, preference ko yung Lipo-6 among the three. helped me overcome my plateau.

OT: I'll be using them again by January. right now, bulking up ako. kaya whey, creatine and NO ako ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i used it some years ago when i used to weigh 190 lbs, it does work coupled with proper diet and exercise.

however right now, i shrink to 159lbs im trying to gain back at least 6-8 lbs to be on my correct weight

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I am using it for about a month now, although I take it only when doing my cardios: 5k runs or basketball workouts. I never monitored my weight though However! Grabe and pawis during cardio, gives some energy boost as well as. I compared running without using it, my body gives up earlier. Hirap din matulog sa gabi.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    This is very effective if you take it with proper cardio or weight training exercise. Just dont take this at night. Mahirap maka tulog if you take this in the evening.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
HYDROXYCUT, anyone using it...need feedbacks.