New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I love Iloilo but this is nuts. 5000 cases is just so many. IWC wristed but cant save his daughter...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This is it pansit. Finally DOH announced a national dengue alert

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ito yung palaisipan sa akin dati pa : bakit ang dami dengue sa probinsya??? Is it the babuyan? The collateral of the babuyan the waterways na puro ebak.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ito yung palaisipan sa akin dati pa : bakit ang dami dengue sa probinsya??? Is it the babuyan? The collateral of the babuyan the waterways na puro ebak.
    on the contrary!
    the dengue vector that is the mosquito, needs clean water for its life cycle.
    ayaw niya sa babuyan water.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dengue is over rated. Had dengue twice already. Had some blood transfused also. Just like any illness, go to the doctor drink lots of water. Get a good amount of rest and you are good to go.

Its the complications that can happen that makes it sh*tty but dengue in itself is okay. It is self limiting ang body heals a few days later.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    For info only, my daughter had dengue and gave her broth of boiled camote leaves while in confinement. I don't know if she was on the way to recovery but we noticed a slow significant improvement in her platelet count.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    The only reason why this is deadly is because people who are below poverty line doesnt go (by choice or not) to the hospital to seek medical help.
    Ipapa albularyo na lang.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Me and my son had dengue too and we drank tawa-tawa leaves tea and quail eggs, supplemented with multivitamins and probiotics.
    We just stayed at home (but made it sure not to be bitten my mosquitoes to prevent spreading) and went to the hospital everyday to undergo blood tests.
    Our doctor said that when our platelet count goes below the critical level (below 150 iirc), then that's the time that we have to be confined to the hospital.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it's time the doh rethinks its dengvaxia banning policy.

i wonder what the grandstanding pao head persida acosta is thinking and saying now.
    Last edited by baludoy; July 16th, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    while i was home for 3 weeks, nagkaroon ng 3 cases ng dengue sa mismong baryo namin sa bandang eastern Pangasinan. 2 are young girls edad 8 and 13 and 1 adult male na pinsan ko. dati mga bata lang mostly tinatamaan, now pati farmer na batak katawan sa bukid, kinakaya na rin ng dengue. di kaya baka ibang strain na ng dengue ang meron ngayon?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast