New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    There's not a lot of people that I can talk to about football. I was hoping to find some in this thread. Any of you guys follow the NFL?

Superbowl 44 is less than 2 weeks from now. The colts and the saints are playing. If you do follow the NFL you probably know who I'm rooting for through my avatar.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i'm from the bay, so i'm a niners fan by default. however, i am putting my money on the colts this superbowl.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    BOOOOOO!

I think the Colts will win as well. But, I'm rooting for the Saints. I don't think they've won the Superbowl yet.

When I'm back home in Nevada, I'm a Niners fan as well.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I'm with the COLTS!!! The have better offensive play than the Saints.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Vikings fan here.

Peyton will get his 2nd Super Bowl ring.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Rams fan from LA to STL for more than 30 years. Yes I know we sucked this season and the season before that, actually we sucked for the past 3-4 seasons. But still love my Rams after all not too many teams can say they've had a Pinoy for a quarterback.

For this SB I want the Saints to win. Besides I hate all the Manning boys.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Being from Northern Nevada, it's either Niners or Broncos. I wasn't really psyched about football until the Joe Montana years starting in 1984 when the Niners beat the Dolphins. I still have a special original commemorative print from that Superbowl.

I actually don't like playing American football. I prefer soccer. For me, American football means barbecue or lots of beer n buffalo wings, usually at a sports bar with friends.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 2nd, 2010 at 07:02 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Elway and the Broncos were the champs when I started watching NFL. But I am a Colts fan after that so I am hoping they win the Superbowl.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    One thing I like about the Super Bowl are the much-awaited ads. Sayang they were never played in the Pinas even when the Super Bowl used to be aired here. From past games, these commercials never fail to entertain: http://www.cbs.com/specials/superbowl/

No wonder friends and relatives in the US won't get off the couch even during commercial breaks.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i checked this thread for several days. when no one was replying i gave up. i thought RP is really is basketball country. i just saw today the replies. i'm not alone!:party:

i'm a colts, manning (peyton, that is. i hate eli coz of his attitude after he was drafted.) and favre fan. i was disappointed when the vikings lost.

for those in RP, do you know a sports bar in QC that would possibly show the SB? if not, i guess my friends and i are going back to national sports grill in makati. (we were there last year.)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast