New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    is there such a thing? i just want to work on my fitness and want to jog and/or run. nothing serious actually, just for the sake of exercise lang.. i want to use running shoes as my trainers are already worn out and i wouldn't want to use my badminton shoes for running.. i hear new balance makes good running shoes. went to the planet sports and athlete's foot a while ago and the cheapest was 2800. meron bang mas mura? kahit low end model, or older model. di naman talaga ako runner eh hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    go to to the friendliest place for "class A" shoes....greenhills.
    pasok sa budget mo.

pero pag orig? hmmm..... ewan ko kung meron pa ganyan ka-mura.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    haha actually that came to my mind too. pero yung durability lang kasi. i was just trying my luck kung meron bang genuine shoes at that price range :rofl:
    my badminton shoes was actually a cheaper replica of the higher end yonex SHB-80W shoe. but it's manufactured by yonex sunrise which is an authorized distributor of yonex. inside the shoe it says, "OFFICIAL REPLICA" then "MADE IN CHINA" which would it's a replica but at least it's recognized by the company and (i guess, and hope) goes through quality control. if the same would be case with some brands of running shoes then it would be great hahaha..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    some adidas running shoes are priced less than 2.5k. there is this shop in trinoma, the one near the crocs outlet store, and iirc they had a pair of adidas selling for around 2k. they seem to have a sale often for adidas shoes. i just forgot the name of the shop.

sa cash and carry din palagi mayroon naka-sale na adidas.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    btw i reside in cagayan de oro hehe.. cguro i'll just look around for sales...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kala ko dito ka Metro Manila eh.. sayang..

There will be a Nike and Adidas clearance sale from August 29 to 31 at the Megatrade Hall 2, 5th Floor, SM Megamall. Up to 70% Off on selected Adidas and Nike apparel, footwear and accessories. For SM Advantage Cardholders, you can double your points for the purchases made and its 0% interest for BDO Cardholders.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I bought a pair of Reebok rubber shoes for P1650 at SM Megamall dept store. They were on sale.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sa UK may makikita ka for sure!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Sa UK may makikita ka for sure!
    haha, yes siguro.. naalala ko tuloy yung may nakita akong puma racing shoes sa ukay-ukay di ko natanong kung magkano pero i think 600php yun, and brand new it costs 5k yata :jawdrop: i shared to my sim racer friend nagulat sila hahahaha

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mag paa ka na lang...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Running shoes for 1-1.5k budget??