New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    guys baka may alam kayong way para mag ease yung pain sa head and eyes pag nagkakamigraine. grabe ive been feeling this pain in my eyes, head and my "batok" for a month na. actualy may migraine talaga ako pero cguro nafifil ko lang yun before mag start ang period ko upto the 2nd day...pero ngaun...1 month na!!!! masakit parin! i went to the opthalmologist kanina to have my eyes checked. ok naman daw eyes ko. nothing to do with the migraine. hirap kasi mag work if ur not feelin well diba? everynight kahit ko head ko...di ko na nararamdaman dahil sa sobrang sakit na coz of the migraine nga... hope you guys could me....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I also experience the same pain, what our doc says is that I need to see what's triggering the migraine. Could be something that I eat, the weather or might be stress. so just prevent those that initiates the feeling...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nako kala ko yung 1 week migriane ko malala na. Sabi ng doc sakin dati gaya ng sabi ni vroom-vroom iwasan yung trigger. Pero sayo 1month. Try mo rest lang and relax, usually stress yan. Advil ba di na kaya?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ouch! I know what you mean I too have been suffering migranies since I was a kid. I also used to hit my head :hit: to relive the pain. When its really bad I sometimes :puke:

Try Ponstan 500 mgs also called menaflamic acid. You can also try Ibueprofen, 400mgs.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pag nagka migraine ako, tinutulugan ko lang and 80% of the time nawawala the next day..pag ayaw pa rin tulog uli..basta iwas tv or PC muna..gagaling din uli

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    vroom2: the problem is i dont know wat's triggering it. sa ngaun maybe weather nga kasi lately papalit palit diba? init-ulan, init-ulan...haayyyy
    Oliver: advil, flanax, celebrex, lahat na ata ng pain reliever natry ko na... di talaga effective:mad:.
    Userfriendly: same here pag matindi...i also puke...and that happens everytime.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    pag nagka migraine ako, tinutulugan ko lang and 80% of the time nawawala the next day..pag ayaw pa rin tulog uli..basta iwas tv or PC muna..gagaling din uli
    huhuhu sa business di maiwasan di humarap sa PC. TV di talaga ako gano watch pero PC hhhmmmm....di ata pwede iwasan unless di muna ako mag work....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Coffee and some crystal bracelets will do the trick. Pwede rin vacation ka dito sa Tagaytay.

Avoid MSG

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Coffee and some crystal bracelets will do the trick. Pwede rin vacation ka dito sa Tagaytay.

Avoid MSG

coffee and crystal brecelets? hhmmm.... onga mukhang i need a vacation...a looooong vacation...haaayyy

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Coffee and some crystal bracelets will do the trick.
    ?!? akala ko coffee can trigger migraines...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Migraine