New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    LONDON -- Three out of four British women over 40 reckon *** is better now than it was in their 20s.

According to a survey released yesterday, 77 percent enjoyed *** more in their 40s -- and rather than slowing down, 45 percent had a greater ***ual appetite than when younger.

The survey of 2,000 women across Britain was for Health Plus magazine, which is targeted at women over 40.

The magazine's editor said mature women were having far more fun than "binge-drinking, bed-hopping" younger counterparts.

Sixty-nine percent of the women surveyed felt more ***ually adventurous than ever before and 66 percent felt more confident about their bodies than in their younger days.

The survey brought bad news for would-be toy-boys, with just 33 percent of women over 40 preferring a younger man, compared to 51 percent going for someone their own age.

"Older women are tired of people thinking *** is only for 16 to 39-year-olds, with the possible exception of (British model and actress) Liz Hurley or other celebrities who wear Versace and pout a lot," said Colette Harris, editor of Health Plus magazine.

"The truth is, 40-plus women know how to enjoy passion with their partner.

"They are far more ***ually confident than when they were younger, know what gives them pleasure and have far better *** lives than binge-drinking, bed-hopping 20-somethings."

kaya pala dami ko nakikita around 40 ang age ay nabubuntis pa ...hehehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    take note british women..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    where can i find these binge-drinking, bed-hopping 20-somethings? :D

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma_34
    take note british women..

sir ,iyon naobserbahan ko ay sa pinas po ..

cguro po "nag- kataon" lang gaya ng mga british women

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Women in their 40's specially those with children grown up and without their spouses are very adventurous, but discreet , nice diversion from their ordinary lives during the day. Speaking from counselling some of them, they are after all my clients

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ok lang ciguro yun mga city-type british women pero yun mga nasa countryside, parang nde naliligo yun mga yun noon nagpunta ako dun. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I guess since they're over 40 and perhaps have children, surely, they will enjoy *** more than ever. However, I think their appetite will decline prior to exiting in their twilight 40's because of their hormonal imbalance.

8. Heretic Guest
    My friend told me that if your're gonna go milf-hunting, never ever do it in Utah. Why is that?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic
    My friend told me that if your're gonna go milf-hunting, never ever do it in Utah. Why is that?
    kasi sa utah pinapractice pa rin nila ang polygamy kaya kung mag MILF hunting ka dun marami kang kalaban like yung mga "common law wife" nila,tapos yung religon pa nila.why go to utah anyway?they don't do anything but practice their religon and go crazy about the JAZZ.....IMHO

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yan ang tinatawag na "may asim pa" :D

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
For women, *** life begins at 40