New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    KOBE WANTS OUT OF THE LAKERS. Chicago Bulls or LA Clippers.

See interview:

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/182...TLE=Interviews

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kobe staightened that out:

All I can do is offer my thoughts. I love being a Laker. I want to retire a Laker.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Yup, he cleared that one but he specifically said that he wants the management to have some direction. I think if the Laker managemnt refuses to be aggressive in their player aquisition, I think he may shift to another team.

It's now or never for Kobe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Btw, Kobe has a no-trade clause in his contract.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    That's why he can pretty much say or have the say with regards to Team Lakers. ASTIG!

Dapat kasi magpalit na sila ng point guard eh. Tapos pati center nila lelembot lembot. Si Bynum naman is a project and a good 4 years in the making pa pero may potential to be a great center. Kobe needs the title now after the post Shaq era.

Trade Lamar Odom for Kevin Garnett

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    get Nash or Billups!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get jason kidd!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    baron davis is ripe for the picking....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    That's why he can pretty much say or have the say with regards to Team Lakers. ASTIG!

Dapat kasi magpalit na sila ng point guard eh. Tapos pati center nila lelembot lembot. Si Bynum naman is a project and a good 4 years in the making pa pero may potential to be a great center. Kobe needs the title now after the post Shaq era.
    mukang astig nga tingnan pero yung perception nila kay kobe is very different based sa opinions ng sports writers as compared to who else....jordan

one writer compared the jordan rules and kobe rules......

basically jordan gets what he wants to the benefit his the team....while kobe likes to do things to glorify himself (e.g. influencing the trade to move shaq out) etc.....

well, i am a confessed kobe hater so naniniwala ako hehehe. but i admit he is a good player mejo iba lang attitude.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Kobe Bryant Wants Out Of The Lakers