New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    As the flowers age and wilt, we too can't defy . nature. We get old slow and uncoordinated. It's the law of nature. But as we get older, we should be able to get somebody younger, faster and new , more coordinated to do the things we used to do. That's when we mentor somebody young to do the things we used to do. Sometimes we become legends that soon fade away. Sometimes our actilons are immotatlized sometimes forgotten. Teach the future generations to understand what we are capable of given the present circumstance. It gets better over time. What we do today, there must be a faster, more efficient way someday

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hahaha, scotch got me I didn't have time to gather my thoughts what I have to say. You can add the predicate to the unfinished thoughts.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    As the flowers age and wilt, we too can't defy . nature. We get old slow and uncoordinated. It's the law of nature. But as we get older, we should be able to get somebody younger, faster and new , more coordinated to do the things we used to do. That's when we mentor somebody young to do the things we used to do. Sometimes we become legends that soon fade away. Sometimes our actilons are immotatlized sometimes forgotten. Teach the future generations to understand what we are capable of given the present circumstance. It gets better over time. What we do today, there must be a faster, more efficient way someday
    "woe to the teacher, whose pupil does not out-shine him."

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "woe to the teacher, whose pupil does not out-shine him."
    Teacher: “Today class, we’re talking about the tenses. Now, if I say, “I am beautiful.” Which tense is it?”

Pupil: “Obviously, it is the past tense.”

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Teacher: “Today class, we’re talking about the tenses. Now, if I say, “I am beautiful.” Which tense is it?”

"not if you want to pass."

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

hahahhaha

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The older i get, the better i was