New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I need to lose weight ASAP. I'm thinking of taking uppers so I can go without eating for 20 hrs or so But I am afraid that my heart might not be able to take it (I have mitral valve prolapse that was diagnosed in my 20s) Although I was told it's nothing to worry about, I get palpitations all the time. Also my BP is not normal (sometimes I reach 140/90)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I need to lose weight ASAP. I'm thinking of taking uppers so I can go without eating for 20 hrs or so But I am afraid that my heart might not be able to take it (I have mitral valve prolapse that was diagnosed in my 20s) Although I was told it's nothing to worry about, I get palpitations all the time. Also my BP is not normal (sometimes I reach 140/90)
    No salt, no sugar, no carbs..10lbs..1 week

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    you cant outrun a bad diet.

dont you have 50kilos of chocolates? thats 2million calories!

FOCUS
    Last edited by StockEngine; May 8th, 2018 at 02:36 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No need to fast for 20hours or so, just like from the post above, cut those, especially sugars. Pero it will take time.

Start with no sugar and no rice/bread diet. Damihan mo lang ulam lagi para mabusog. Eat frequently din especially greens (limit the dressing though), try to portion your lunch into two sets for example.

Drink green tea pag nagugutom. Oats are okay, basta plain. I also eat Kalbe Fitbar pang snack/dessert, carbs of course and sugar, but very minimal. Boiled eggs din pwede. Canned tuna paminsan minsan.

Cutting weight fast is not recommended, not to mention unhealthy and dangerous.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    you cant outrun a bad diet.

dont you have 50kilos of chocolates? thats 2million calories!

FOCUS
    paano yan eh favorite ni Cathy ang chocolate?Fastest Way to Lose Weight

lose weight or tsokoleyt? Fastest Way to Lose WeightFastest Way to Lose Weight

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    No need to fast for 20hours or so, just like from the post above, cut those, especially sugars. Pero it will take time.

Start with no sugar and no rice/bread diet. Damihan mo lang ulam lagi para mabusog. Eat frequently din especially greens (limit the dressing though), try to portion your lunch into two sets for example.

Drink green tea pag nagugutom. Oats are okay, basta plain. I also eat Kalbe Fitbar pang snack/dessert, carbs of course and sugar, but very minimal. Boiled eggs din pwede. Canned tuna paminsan minsan.

oats have high GI

FOCUS

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

Lecture nung doctor namin, lalo daw dumadami ang galstone pag sudden weight loss and especially daw pagka ginamitan ng mga slimming pills.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Dont go for the fastest way. Go for the surest most sustainable way.

Crash diets never ever work for long. You know it. I know it. We all know it.

Start modifying your diet into a sustainable level, cut the chocolates for good.

And exercise regularly (which i know you enjoy anyway).

No shortcuts here.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Exercising is more fun with others. Find a support group that will encourage and join you in your activities.

And as already mentioned by the guys above, start reducing sugar and carbs slowly. Don’t do it abruptly because that will shock your body too much and you won’t be able to resist the temptation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    No salt, no sugar, no carbs..10lbs..1 week

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    bossing, pag keto di ba kelangan salts (as source of electrolytes)

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast