New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i got a problem with my cellphone, N70. when i press the button for "menu" the menu heading just pop out then comes back to stand by mode. what should i do? is there any other way i can access my menu? i think if only i can access my system explorer (this is an application) i can try to fix this one.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Try re-starting the phone. This happened to me last monday lang. After re-start, ok naman. Di naman naulit so far.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    you can hard reset yung phone, kaya lang lahat laman nito mawawala, ang matititra lang ay yung nasa memory card, all phones with symbian os pwede

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Try re-starting the phone. This happened to me last monday lang. After re-start, ok naman. Di naman naulit so far.

it's not as simple as that sir...re-starting the phone ay instinct na pag naloko ang unit kaya ilan beses ko na ito ginawa...pero ganun pa rin...thanks anyway...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eleiner-garcia View Post
    you can hard reset yung phone, kaya lang lahat laman nito mawawala, ang matititra lang ay yung nasa memory card, all phones with symbian os pwede
    sa ngayon ganito nga ginawa ko...kaya lang nawala mga application ko...ibabalik ko na lang uli yun back-up files ko pag nakakita ako ng way to access the system files of my drive c...thanks...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jazcker View Post
    [/font]
    it's not as simple as that sir...re-starting the phone ay instinct na pag naloko ang unit kaya ilan beses ko na ito ginawa...pero ganun pa rin...thanks anyway...
    Ganun ba? Why not bring it to Nokia Care? They can upgrade the FW of the phone.

Nga pala, napalitan ba yung battery mo? I mean, was yours part of the battery recall? Sa kin kse oo eh. Pero nakuha ko na yung replacement. Sorry sa OT.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Ganun ba? Why not bring it to Nokia Care? They can upgrade the FW of the phone.

Nga pala, napalitan ba yung battery mo? I mean, was yours part of the battery recall? Sa kin kse oo eh. Pero nakuha ko na yung replacement. Sorry sa OT.
    heheh... i got a strong hunch kasi na i can fix this one. ang kailangan ko lang mai-hack ko na makarating ako sa system file other than normal way na thru the menu. sayang lang hindi ko naisama sa mga short cut keys yun system explorer. everything on my phone works right except of the said problem. i got a lot of applications na isa-sacrifice kung di ko na maibabalik yun dati ko settings at mag-stay na ko dito sa unit ko na reset. i even got there an application kung saan nakatago ang mga pins/password ko from banks and web security log-ons. wala pa man din ako ibang kopya.

ot: may battery is not included in the recall...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    guys, is there any other way to reach a particular app other than passing thru menu???

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    have you tried to update your firmware? make sure to back-up first muna if you do.

used to have some problems with my N73 ME before. bumabagal, nag-hahang, no ringing tones because of the slowness of the unit. memory issues.. etc.

I then checked the firmware. turns out, they released a ver. 4 last july. so I updated. ayun so far, walang hangs and improved software.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    turn off phone, remove memory card, turn on phone without the mmc...

if this works at naopen mo na yung menu, insert mmc then do what u must do..

pag insert mo naman ng mmc at nawala sa menu yung phone, then your mmc needs to be reformatted...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
N70 - can't access the menu