New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'm planning to buy a smart phone. Here are my choices.

• BlackBerry Storm
    • Sony Ericson Aspen
    • HTC Wildfire

Does anyone have experience on these phones. btw, my budget is between 10-15k only. I will appreciate if someone will add other phones I should consider.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    you can buy a 2nd hand iphone 3g/3gs for 15k, much better than any of those smartphones.

ito iphone4 ko, but you can also do this to any iphone.

i'm not saying that the iphone is the best cell phone, but it is the best smart phone there is.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    why is it the best smartphone? you gotta give some reasons when you declare something like that ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I owned an Iphone before. Easy to use. A bit smart, yes. However, I like the Android phones better. You could customize it the way you want it. Very smart, very strong. Admittedly, its not as easy to use as an Iphone but very close.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i like the nokia e75. opening up its qwerty keyboard, i don't have to press a button three times to come up with the character i want. it's 2-3 times faster to text than the traditional keyboard..
    but i can also operate it with one hand when i have to. as in, when driving (Bawal! BAWAL!).
    and it's got a nice 3.2 mp autofocus camera..
    as these make up 99.9 % of my celfone needs, i really don't miss the other features other fones have.
    alas, it's been discontinued.. but still plenty available in the pre-owned state.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 5th, 2010 at 05:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    why is it the best smartphone? you gotta give some reasons when you declare something like that ;)
    the iphone was always on top of smartphone reviews and none of it's competitors could bring it down to atleast the 2nd place, every time a new iphone comes out that's the only time it will remove the old iphone on the top place. and to add to that the iphone basically changed the smartphone market forever.

the iphone has the best software, hardware, performance, app selection, easy access app store, features, display, touch controls and now with the new iphone4 it also has the best camera on a smartphone and the face time calling is just amazing. yes there are parts where the iphone lacks against other smartphones, but basically the iphone is the best in terms of the whole package.

if you want to know more why the iphone is the best smartphone, just search on the internet you'll see a lot of reviews on smartphones. the iphone was always on top of every magazine/internet comparisons and reviews and sold more units than any other smartphone.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm also on the market on buying one, pero choices ko is 2nd hand iphone or an android based phone. gusto ko talaga sa iphone is yung responsiveness niya. yung mga nakikita kong androind hindi pa rin ganon kabilis eh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm an iPhone convert. I have used Windows based phones since the first generation until WinMo 6.5. And nothing came close to the responsiveness and ease of use of the iPhone.

Haven't tried Android phones, so can't compare it with the iPhone.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    so it's really Iphone, btw, I'm a programmer so Im thinking of getting an phone that has android or a windows OS in it.

though I also like Iphone but I was thinking that it was too expensive for a brand new phone.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    basing from list, i would suggest getting the HTC Wildfire. don't get BB Storm or the windows-based SE phone.

I'm a programmer myself; switched to Android from a Windows-based XDA. Never considered getting an iPhone.

Join the Android collective not the Steve Jobs army ;)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Planning to buy a SmartPhone