New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    personally for me yun mga new features pwede na lang nila update yun present version tapos ilagay lahat itong mga features.

but at least they finally cave in for a quick reply for incoming SMS and doesn't need to exit whatever youre doing just to reply to a SMS. sana pati quick compose maglagay nila sa final version

yun lang actually gusto ko quick reply and quick compose the only reason I JB my iphone is to get bitesms and now auki

ano pa ba? ah finally widget for igadgets sa notification lang nga ang not on home screen... but its a start

the email pa pala pag nag compose ka no need to exit compose window just to check other mails. just swipe down to check for other mails.

yun lang gusto ko sana meron pa silang surprise features na tinatago for iphone 6

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Sayang lang hindi umabot sa WWDC ung split screen feature para sa iPad Air. Yun lang inaabangan ko sa iOS 8.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    update sila ng update,,kaya madaming nabubuwisit sa apple.kaya sila pinababagsak ng hackers.

alam nyo din ba sa kada update ng mga device nyo eh bumibigat ang dalahin OS ng mga apple device nyo,
    bumabagal.dahil hindi naman compatible sa processor na naka lagay sa unit..pero sa operating system eh need i update..

dyan nagkakaroon ng problema mga Apple device.akala ng iba mas okey pag may bagong update..
    ang hindi nila alam eh bumibigat ang dalahin ng processor ng unit nila dahil hindi naman naka design sa OS na bago.or bagong update.

maka pag update lang masaya na..
    sa mga hindi pa nakaka alam,.

once na na update nyo napo ang device hindi nyo na pwedeng ibalik sa old version yan..
    kaya ingat ingat nalang..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Great artists steal: The iOS 8 features inspired by Android | Ars Technica

Great artists steal: The iOS 8 features inspired by Android
    A lot of the WWDC announcement seemed awfully familiar to Android users.
    by Ron Amadeo - June 4 2014, 9:00am CST

Apple has taken the wraps off iOS 8, its newest mobile operating system, at its WWDC keynote. There were lots of new features added to iOS, but any observer familiar with Android saw quite a few things that seem... familiar. That's because many of Apple's announced upgrades were things the Android OS has boasted for years.

Typing suggestions

Third party keyboards

Inter-app communication

Hotwords, music recognition, and streaming voice recognition

Notification Actions

Videos in the App Store

Last edited by Monseratto; June 5th, 2014 at 03:18 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    update sila ng update,,kaya madaming nabubuwisit sa apple.kaya sila pinababagsak ng hackers.

alam nyo din ba sa kada update ng mga device nyo eh bumibigat ang dalahin OS ng mga apple device nyo,
    bumabagal.dahil hindi naman compatible sa processor na naka lagay sa unit..pero sa operating system eh need i update..

dyan nagkakaroon ng problema mga Apple device.akala ng iba mas okey pag may bagong update..
    ang hindi nila alam eh bumibigat ang dalahin ng processor ng unit nila dahil hindi naman naka design sa OS na bago.or bagong update.

once na na update nyo napo ang device hindi nyo na pwedeng ibalik sa old version yan..
    Huh!?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Great artists steal: The iOS 8 features inspired by Android | Ars Technica

Widgets

Photo backup and storage
    Google Drive and Dropbox

Battery Stats
    http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-conten...ry-640x560.jpg

In a few weeks, it'll be Google's turn to show us what it's been working on. And with the way OSes are developed these days, we wouldn't be surprised to see a few features that appear ripped right from an Apple product. All current technology depends on the work that has come before it, and no company—not even Apple or Google—is immune to that.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ios 8 already released. upgraded my idevices
    Last edited by ZENMasterTYL; September 18th, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Hmmm kaya pala mas bumilis / mas naging snappy yung phone ko nung nag update ako ng ios7.

teka contradicting ata sa sinabi mo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009

This is just so wrong in so many levels. Just a few from the top of my head....

First: iDevices are not perpetual. Like any piece of technology, they need to evolve. So much so, is the software that runs them. It needs to remain relevant with what it needs to do (or not do) NOW and in the foreseeable future.

Second: The 'visible' features added to the latest iOS release are only just the tip of the iceberg. There's a lot more improvements added that is not always quite obvious... mostly in the kernel. Take this piece of feature, for instance, that protects ones' privacy: Apple Won't Turn Over Your IPhone's Data To Police If You're Using IOS 8 | Gizmodo Australia

Third: You always have the choice whether you want the latest OS installed or not. It's not like you're being forced to do it.

Adding new features can somewhat be a compromise. You want a good thumping stereo system in your car? Sure thing. But you can't install a sub, heavier speakers/drivers, deadening, wiring, etc. without adding weight to your car.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tried updating the iPad2 via wifi this morning. Medyo matagal naka waiting so pinatay ko muna. Will try updating tonight via iTunes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast