New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What is your choice for "GADGET of the DECADE"? (gadget must be released between 2000 and 2009)

This would include electronic devices (ex: ipod, netbooks), web sites (ex: google, wiki), software (ex: windows-xp), games consoles (ex: wii), service (ex:3G, internet broadband, free wifi), etc

If you have to choose just ONE, which would it be and why?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Service: Free Wi-fi
    Information should be free and easily accesible.

Like Eduaction being a right

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    What is your choice for "GADGET of the DECADE"? (gadget must be released between 2000 and 2009)

This would include electronic devices (ex: ipod, netbooks), web sites (ex: google, wiki), software (ex: windows-xp), games consoles (ex: wii), service (ex:3G, internet broadband, free wifi), etc

If you have to choose just ONE, which would it be and why?
    Broadband Internet. Almost everything else revolves around it. Fast internet extended the lives of older computers and literally changed lifestyles.

Of course, speed varies from location to location. Where I am......whoosh!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    From Wikipedia:
    A gadget is a small[1] technological object (such as a device or an appliance) that has a particular function, but is often thought of as a novelty. Gadgets are invariably considered to be more unusually or cleverly designed than normal technological objects at the time of their invention. Gadgets are sometimes also referred to as gizmos.
    In this regard, for me it's a toss between Ipod, thumb drive, and GPS navigation.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Internet Broadband for me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I'd say it's broadband internet for the enabler, and wiki for bringing power to the people....

8601:matrix:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    for me it's still the celphone, specially the smartphones, halos andun na lahat may wifi, blutooth, infra, pati camera nag improved na din pataas na ng pataas pixels, sounds are also a lot better. Saan ka pa? all-in-one na...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    services: broadband internet and wi-fi service
    websites: google, friendster, facebook, multiply (i bet mas angat ang facebook)
    electronic devices: ipod, laptops, flash drive, celphones, gps, madami eh
    game consoles: ps3, xbox 360, wii
    software: i bet for windows xp and linux

sa electronic devices kasi, dapat may categorization like for communications, navigation, media player, mass storage, and more. pero those that i put in electronic devices are the ones who are the biggest innovation of this decade

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tamagochi! kaso before 2000 yata nagawa yun...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    services: broadband internet and wi-fi service
    websites: google, friendster, facebook, multiply (i bet mas angat ang facebook)
    electronic devices: ipod, laptops, flash drive, celphones, gps, madami eh
    game consoles: ps3, xbox 360, wii
    software: i bet for windows xp and linux

sa electronic devices kasi, dapat may categorization like for communications, navigation, media player, mass storage, and more. pero those that i put in electronic devices are the ones who are the biggest innovation of this decade
    If you have to narrow down all your listed items, which one would it be?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
What is your choice for "GADGET of the DECADE"?