New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The last few days, sobrang bumagal ang pagbrowse ko whenever u******* is running, kahit hindi full bandwidth ang nagagamit ng u*******. Before, mabilis pa rin ang pagbrowse ko kahit full bandwidth na ang nagagamit sa pagdownload ng *******s. Meron kaya akong nagalaw na settings?

Ang naalala ko lang is I changed my antivirus and firewall to ESET Smart Security. Eto kaya ang dahilan?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe you should stop downloading **** while surfing the web?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    try to revert the firewall and antivirus to what you were previously using.
    pag bumilis ang connection nasa ESET Smart Security nga.
    baka naman kelangan lang ng config tweaks ng firewall and antivirus mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just paid for a 1yr license for the ESET. If ever this is the culprit, can I just transfer the license to my laptop?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Antivirus and firewall are "running in the background all the time",- so must be the culprit....

5909:burn:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Antivirus and firewall are "running in the background all the time",- so must be the culprit....

5909:burn:

Does that mean when ESET sensed that I'm downloading *******s, it goes into 'hyper' mode guarding my PC hence the slow down in browsing?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    It's the AV which is slowing down your system. I have tested a lot of AV's downloded from *******s (bit******* as client), from McAfee, Kaspersky (an overkill AV) Avira, Bitdefender, and EsetNod32. They all slowed down my PC until getting satisfactory results with the new AVG 8.0 FE. Lahat ng settings ko sa bit******* puro default.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    The last few days, sobrang bumagal ang pagbrowse ko whenever u******* is running, kahit hindi full bandwidth ang nagagamit ng u*******. Before, mabilis pa rin ang pagbrowse ko kahit full bandwidth na ang nagagamit sa pagdownload ng *******s. Meron kaya akong nagalaw na settings?

Ang naalala ko lang is I changed my antivirus and firewall to ESET Smart Security. Eto kaya ang dahilan?
    Try AVAST 4.8 Version then install the COMODO Anti-Malware ayokong mag install ng firewall bumabagal ang browsing ko at pag download sa *******

try this tricks for u*******:
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=NVq2GkzNrY8"]YouTube - Make U******* FASTER![/ame]

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    question lang, applicable ba sa ******** yung video?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vanqrvr View Post
    ano ba yung u*******? hindi ko alam yan, saan ba ginagamit yan?
    You want to download videos, audio, softwares, books, tv shows, books, etc. for free?
    You have to use u*******, bit*******, *******, or ******** to name a few ******* clients.
    To be able to use any of the above clients you have to download and install the app to your PC. Then search for ******* sites like mininova, the piratebay, btjunkie, seedpeer, etc. and search for anything you want. Download the ******* and u******* automatically downloads it for you.
    For more info check this out: http://www.what-is-*******.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Internet browsing slows down when using u*******