New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm trying to download (for free, hehe) mp3's of Jamaica Farewell (Harry Belafonte) and Windmills of my Mind (Colourfield) from the Internet. Actual singers, not impersonators. However, most mp3 sites require prior registration (a long and tedious process) or payment (tapos in dollars pa).

I noticed there are several ******* sites which offer downloads for free. But the problem is, everytime I try to download the file (over 100 mb), yung file format is ******* document, tapos less than 100 kilobytes pa. When I try to open it, Windows cannot recognize the format.

Do you have to register first din sa ******* sites, for you to be able to download files?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What you download from ******* sites is the tracker file. You will need a bit******* client like *******, ********, u******* to use the tracker file you downloaded from the ******* site to download the actual file(s).

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yup, tama si boybi. Na-discover ko lang yun last Sunday. I use u******* as my bit******* client. And no, you don't have to register at those ******* sites to be able to download (at least as far as I can see).

An officemate tells me that on one ******* site, *******spy.com, the more you upload video files, the easier it is to download. He's already contributed more than 10GB worth of video files, so I guess that's why he can do massive downloads in turn.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^ Ah ganun ba. Hehehe, thanks bro, ngayon lang kasi ako nag-try mag-open ng mga ******* sites na yan.

Medyo mabagal kasi internet dito sa office, kaya I don't have the patience to download from ******* sites, kasi medyo matagal. No choice lang talaga ako ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Try *************

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    there's a firefox toolbar which contains numerous ******* sites that enables you to download trackers for free.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Guys buhayin ko lang ang thread. Anyone here with an IPT0rrent invite available (ipt0rrents.c0m)? Kung meron, pwede pa invite? I'll just PM you my email address if you reply to this thread. Thank You!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

ano yan sir?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

ano yan sir?
    Its a private tracker site for t0rrents sir. Super fast downloads! Much like t0rrentday.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    you dont need to go a particular website for ******* what you need is to download application that search for ******* files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Inquiry re: ******* sites