New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    To those who are planning to buy printers soon. Take the Brother brand out of your list.

It sucks! Paper Jam problems will give you more than 30 minutes of headache and waste of hundreds of useful papers.

We have two units of these Brother printers. Not reliable, just 100% headache.

Trust me, you'll thank me if you read more reviews about their useless crap.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i have 2 units brother dcp-150c at work. with continuous ink.

they jam on envelopes but they work well enough that i'm getting six more...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've got a Canon inkjet printer with continous ink system. Printer itself costed P2500. No jams. Downside, runs on Win XP/Vista... No Win98 support.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Have a MFC-240C currently. Paper jams is a concern when using very thin paper sheets. I suggest you don't go lower than substance 20.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    To those who are planning to buy printers soon. Take the Brother brand out of your list.

It sucks! Paper Jam problems will give you more than 30 minutes of headache and waste of hundreds of useful papers.

We have two units of these Brother printers. Not reliable, just 100% headache.

Trust me, you'll thank me if you read more reviews about their useless crap.
    How about Sister Printers? (joke lang) he he he. Glad I'm using HP. Thanks for the warning.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    salamat sa warning, bibili pa naman sana ako nun 3-in-1 nila...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually, i was a brother printer user before and i have not had any of these problems.

ang nagiging jamming problems ko nga before is yung HP LJ printers eh.

kagabi sabi ng mom ko bili daw kami ng "brothers"...di nya inexpound na ink pala..muntik na ako mapabili ng burger!

anywayz, wala naman daw prob sila sa brother nila na 3-in-1.. kung di di pwede magscan ng document any bigger than A4! and the ink is hassle to buy/refill..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yep, Brothers printer suck big time.

Had 2. Both dead. 1st one wont even work correctly. 2nd had black ink dry up inside the unit.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    .... and the ink is hassle to buy/refill..
    Used to...had an old model all-in-one which i traded for the a newer model precisely because of this concern.

Not anymore...CDR King offers replacement esp. with units using the LC-57 inks. Meron na rin continuous ink option.

Nevertheless, Epson printers still are the ones that are "replacement ink" friendly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast