New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    My wife's iphone 10 won't start anymore. Already did some troubleshooting kungfu like hard restart, charging it for hours, nothing happens. Warranty already expired last April so can't avail for replacement.

Went to Powermac support center hoping there's still a way to have it fixed but was told that they can't fix it and its best to just avail for a full replacement minus the junk cost of the dead iphone.

I'm now musing on the idea of looking for a reputable but unauthorized iphone repair shop. Any recommendations? TIA

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I’d recommend Burn (0917) 899 9200. He has a shop in Greenhills. He’s highly recommended in Philmug. He serviced a lot of my iPhones & iPads already.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Thanks! I'll definitely them out [emoji4]

I found their fb page, high ratings indeed!

Burn and Jhoy Cellphone and Mobile Services - Home | Facebook

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    My wife's iphone 10 won't start anymore. Already did some troubleshooting kungfu like hard restart, charging it for hours, nothing happens. Warranty already expired last April so can't avail for replacement.
    Went to Powermac support center hoping there's still a way to have it fixed but was told that they can't fix it and its best to just avail for a full replacement minus the junk cost of the dead iphone.
    I'm now musing on the idea of looking for a reputable but unauthorized iphone repair shop. Any recommendations? TIA

Try to search online first for a silent recall or common complaints ... sometimes after a month or two there's a recall ... happened before on an iPhone 5 battery issue ... turns out there was an issue and they replaced it with a new one even after warranty has expired ...