New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Guys ok pa ba to? Kahit yung first edition ng N95. Wala lang, for the sake of having a nice phone lang. Ok pa kaya?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In my opinion, you can get a better deal with other Nokia celfones if you want a "nice fone".

Example: Nokia 6500 slide

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Yes, feature for feature, it's still unmatched and it's getting a new firmware soon which will bring native flash support (i..e youtube).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa gadgets naman basta you can utilize mo function or purpose its always worthy...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    basta ok ang presyo bakit hindi?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

seriously for me hinde na since you're looking at first edition...depende siguro sa price...IMO better get the new model, any olds models of cellphone especially Nokia it's not worth it...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Well... if you're a gadget freak like me, then its always a good buy. But if the specs doesn't match your taste or if you couldn't handle the "techno" side of that phone. then i suggest get a cheaper model. Hehe! I have an N82 and i think its a better choice than N95... masyado na kasi common ang N95 and its slider mechanism is my worst fear on that phone. ^_^

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wait for the N96, which should arrive mid year, then you can get a cheap N95 already

Is it still worthy to get an N95?