New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just finished doing some cleaning around the house, and I was able to identify some pieces of equipment that are, for all intents and purposes, obsolete.

These include a 100 MB Zip drive, 2 alphanumeric pagers (remember those Beeper 150 days?), a charger for an old Motorola cellphone (the old huge phones with the external antennas), a busted VHS video camera, and some other items that have been relegated to the stock room because of technological progress.

Is there a way to recycle or make these things useful again? Or is there no other option but to throw them out with the rest of the trash? I can't keep them in the house unless they are being used, as I'm running out of storage space as it is

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    try to sell them on ebay... there are some people who wants those as memorabilia.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I still have those old bag phones (2 motorolla & 2 panasonic). may bibili kaya ng mga ito?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ^^add ko lang asa akin pa nga motorolla pang kud kud ng yelo phone ko, pocketbell and infopage anyone?

meron pa din kaming outdated desktop and printer na first generation... siguro sa scrap o sa mga bumibili ng computer pwede pa ibenta pero tipong barya lng presyong garage sale

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tama try mo isell iyong tipong 5php or 10php. pag walang kumagat let say for 2 weeks tapon mo na kasama ang dry garbage para marecycle ito sa recycling plant. basurero na bahala dun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tip: pede yan sa "bring me" games during xmas and children's party :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    benta nyo sa H&R sa Pioneer malay nyo mataas ang valuation nila!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    throw away everything but the pagers....their vibrating function makes them useful as seks toys :naughty2:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    throw away everything but the pagers....their vibrating function makes them useful as seks toys :naughty2:

Siguro naka MTC ka habang nag tsikot :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Siguro naka MTC ka habang nag tsikot :D
    post time: 3:24 and 3:28 AM....pareho yata tayong inuumaga sa MTC!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What can I do with old gadgets