New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    finally naipon ko na yung budget ko for an lcd tv, i have 50k budget for it tops, target ko sana makakuha ng 37" kung meron man pasok sa budget na to if not its alright if 32" lang, tutal galing naman ako sa 21" tube type tv so ayos na din yun.. ano maisusuggest ninyong brand? ang trip ko kasi either samsung or phillips lang, yung pioneer and sony are way beyond my budget khit 32" nila is lampas 60k parin.. nakita ko kasi yung sa sony dati yung may green na ilaw sa likod, dati around 89k++ yun ngayon 45K++ nalang less 8k pag cash with free (i think but i could be wrong) generic 5.1 sound system and a dvd player(don't know the brand) good deal na ba yun? di kasi ako pamilyar sa mga model ng samsung pero may nakikita ako ibang lcd nila na 37" na below 50k narin with less narin and free system pag fully paid, ayaw ko ng de utang kasi di ako magaling magbayad pagdating sa mga ganun kaya as much as possible full ako magbayad.. pahelp naman. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    samsung's Series 5 have very good specs... pero ang alam ko P59,900 yung 32" nila.

but the Series 6 have better specs (and higher price).

BTW if you buy a good tv, pagipunan mo na lang ang MATCHING home theater setup (samsung also have one that will match their series 5 or higher) kasi sayang lang kung so-so brand ang patulan mo... hindi mo mamaximize ang capability and features ng tv mo.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    One thing to remember when buying an LCD flat panel is the resolution. Most LCD 23" and up offer at least 1280x720 native pixel resolution. This the minimum pixel count you should look for. Some LCD's listed as 1280x768, or 1368x768 and some of the much larger LCD now offer 1920x1080 native pixel resolution but this is way above your price range. Pero kung gusto mo ang best of the best, hey!, why not.

Samsung and Phillips are very good LCD'S. Philips offer Pixel plus 3 HD and the panel resolution is 1920x1080 one of the highest resolution in the market. Samsung innovation are reaching a new heights and believe it or not, one of the most best selling HDTV here in U.S. So either way sa gusto mo you cant get no mistake. Again, resolution is the KEY. Good luck in your new system.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    finally naipon ko na yung budget ko for an lcd tv, i have 50k budget for it tops, target ko sana makakuha ng 37" kung meron man pasok sa budget na to if not its alright if 32" lang, tutal galing naman ako sa 21" tube type tv so ayos na din yun.. ano maisusuggest ninyong brand? ang trip ko kasi either samsung or phillips lang, yung pioneer and sony are way beyond my budget khit 32" nila is lampas 60k parin.. nakita ko kasi yung sa sony dati yung may green na ilaw sa likod, dati around 89k++ yun ngayon 45K++ nalang less 8k pag cash with free (i think but i could be wrong) generic 5.1 sound system and a dvd player(don't know the brand) good deal na ba yun? di kasi ako pamilyar sa mga model ng samsung pero may nakikita ako ibang lcd nila na 37" na below 50k narin with less narin and free system pag fully paid, ayaw ko ng de utang kasi di ako magaling magbayad pagdating sa mga ganun kaya as much as possible full ako magbayad.. pahelp naman. thanks.
    From Nemesis91 of Pinoydvd.com

Samsung still on sale!!!!
    Few units left
    32 lcd

pick up price Unit only.
    32a330 - 32,000
    32a450 - 33,500
    32a550 - 45,000 2 meg lcd Full HD
    42a450 - 68,000 3D 100,000 dynamic contrast ratio

promo till supply last!
    sa budget mo sir madami ka pagpipilian baka lang sumakit ulo mo and since you are buying in cash, masasagad mo ung discount

try visiting pinoydvd.com you'll be surprise by the price of those lcd and plasma sets, baka nga lumampas pa dyan sa budget mo at ma tempt ka

try visiting these store sights and sounds at shangrila mall or theater works in trinoma

stay away from appliance center, abenson and the likes.
    The stores i mentioned above are dedicated audio visual stores, they know what they are talking and could give you better insights and give you way better deals

goodluck on hunting

* i have a samsung 32R81 i just don't like the sounds, i dont know with the new models as with 32a330 and others, but the picture is A ok for me.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I bought Samsung 32" together with the home theater package last December. I got the older model at Pso 48,000.00. The price is now down to Pso 44,000.00, but including the HDMI cable this time. Since I love to watch movies, this buy was perfect for me. The unit still does not have the best resolution that Samsung offers, but I'm already very satisfied with it. And besides, you won't notice the difference unless you put it side by side with newer models.

My kids loved watching their favorite cartoons on it such as Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo and Lion King.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just got my 32"Philips last week from Avant in trinoma..49k less 10k pag cash so lumabas 39k plus add nalang ako ng 13k for the home theater..decided on getting the philips rather than samsung because na sales talk ako sa contrast ratio mas lamang ang philips(getting ready for PS3 with blue ray format nako)..latest daw un unit na yun as compared to their stocks of samsung na 06 model pa.

Sarap manood ng black hawk down, tears of the sun, saving private ryan basta war movies...Ano pa bang mga must watch na war movies share niyo naman

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Tama si fast lane mura sa theater works & sights and sound. got my unit sa theater works (Pana 42PV70) sobra ako satisfied. Sa budget mo na 50k baka mas malaki pa yun mabili mo tsaka mas malaki discount pag cash. Try mo visit pinoydvd.com para makita mo yun mga reviews ng mga owner ng tv.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Grabe talaga bilis bumagsak ng presyo ng LCD. I bought my 32" Toshiba Regza 2 years ago and it costed me P75,000 back then... Ngayon 32 incher less than P50,000 na lang. Oh well...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ basta technology... don't rush in buying.... ika nga - what you need when you need it na... kasi every 3 months lang bago na ulit ang technology.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well if you always think that way kailan ka pa bibili diba? Kasi always naman may improvements and price drops in the future. So kapag ako basta bumili ka na when you want one.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
buying an LCD TV