New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Familiar names up there! Oh, our very own moderator Jut w/ his new Civic & fellow TsikoteerJeff Go in a 1.5 Mazda3 Skyactiv both did pretty well in their respective classes! Grats, guys!!!!
    Grats to all the participants!! Track is the best place to push & enjoy your cars!!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

Familiar names up there! Oh, our very own moderator Jut w/ his new Civic & fellow TsikoteerJeff Go in a 1.5 Mazda3 Skyactiv both did pretty well in their respective classes! Grats, guys!!!!
    Grats to all the participants!! Track is the best place to push & enjoy your cars!!!!
    Thanks bro. The qualifying times are erroneous though, some of the Q2 times weren't captured.

My quali time was 1:30.81. I think Jeff was also at the 1:30 range. The other Mazda 3s that joined were in the 1:35-1:36 range, for both 1.5 and 2-liter engines (also OVT tuned).

I learned Jeff's OVT-tuned 3 now has an 8000 rpm redline, and when paired with his daily Tanay driving experience, resulted to really good results. What's his Tsikot handle? I didn't know he was also a member here!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; July 31st, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Thanks bro. The qualifying times are erroneous though, some of the Q2 times weren't captured.

My quali time was 1:30.81. I think Jeff was also at the 1:30 range. The other Mazda 3s that joined were in the 1:35-1:36 range, for both 1.5 and 2-liter engines (also OVT tuned).

I learned Jeff's OVT-tuned 3 now has an 8000 rpm redline, and when paired with his daily Tanay driving experience, resulted to really good results.

Grats, jut sir. You guys clocked well & have a good baseline moving forward. Plus, the fun & new friendships are always priceless.
    Glad you met Jeff & I'm sure you shared wonderful stories & banter....He's a fun guy privileged to have a fun daily route.

Yes, Skyactivs & MZRs respond really well to the best bang4buck custom OVTunes...that's a long known secret....now embraced by many. Those interested, call OVTph NOW +639174726847 while the anniversary promo is on til the 17th of Aug. Hurry!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

I learned Jeff's OVT-tuned 3 now has an 8000 rpm redline, and when paired with his daily Tanay driving experience, resulted to really good results. What's his Tsikot handle? I didn't know he was also a member here!

tires are slicks? petron blaze? no spare tire? cai? ano kaya mga tricks?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    tires are slicks? petron blaze? no spare tire? cai? ano kaya mga tricks?

For me? Regular road tires, ordinary 95 RON fuel, spare tire intact, bone stock engine, brakes, and suspension. 😊

I literally just went from my workplace to the track. Yung mga sapatos atsaka damit ko nga na nakahanger sa likod di ko nababa eh. 😂

Last edited by jut703; July 31st, 2017 at 03:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2015
    Congrats to all the participants and to Mr. Jeff Go, my idol, for placing in the podium!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    For me? Regular road tires, ordinary 95 RON fuel, spare tire intact, bone stock engine, brakes, and suspension. 😊

I literally just went from my workplace to the track. Yung mga sapatos atsaka damit ko nga na nakahanger sa likod di ko nababa eh. 😂

all stock and no tricks damnnnn. all driver 👏👏😅😅

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Congrats jut! Time to swap those tires, pads, and brake fluid for performance stuff to match. 🖒

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Congrats, jut! How are the stock tires holding up?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Congrats jut! Time to swap those tires, pads, and brake fluid for performance stuff to match. 🖒
    Next round is in October, I assume I'd be past my 10k PMS at that point - if my pads are still ok at that time (they're working fine now), I'll use them up one more time before upgrading to new pads. Hopefully the next round won't have consecutive runs right away so I can avoid brake fade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Congrats, jut! How are the stock tires holding up?
    I'm using the Kumho Ecsta LE Sport tires from my Altis - they hold up much better than the Achilles 2233 set I had. No uneven wear near the sidewall. I overinflated them on purpose though which led to some understeer, just so I can minimize wear.

Looking at the Battle Round times, I was consistently clocking quicker times (by around 1 sec per lap) than Paul's Civic FB MT who finished second in my class, but I got knocked off by Jam's EJ20 Legacy which suddenly improved times significantly from the morning qualifying sessions en route to the championship in our category. Just my bad luck that the I faced Jam in the semis instead of the finals, so I ended up in 3rd.

Last edited by jut703; July 31st, 2017 at 06:30 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
TougeBattle Round5 Results(7/29/17)