New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Since the 2007 F1 calendar is still so far away, my Sunday 2 PM has been dead as a doorknob. So I tried spending my Sunday afternoons driving the F1 CIRCUITS myself.

If you want to check out how it feels like driving the CIRCUITS of Monza, Suzuka, or Interlagos on an F1 car (minus the G-forces), try buying this F1 2006 videogame for PS2. Very cool. Atleast now I know na mahirap pala talagang mag-drive sa Monaco Circuit - I always end up crashing on the barriers at high speed. I even tried duplicating Michael Schumacher's famous "parking" maneuver at Monaco.

One thing bad about this game is that it doesn't have the SPA Circuit because it was dropped in the 2006 calendar. Sayang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :cool: where is the "team orders" button? :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    :cool: where is the "team orders" button? :bwahaha:
    hahahahahahaahahaha panalo! :lol:

boyferrari, nagpacustomize ka ng wheel and pedal setup?

ako...pinagtityagaan ko yung 2001 Dakar rally game sa PC...the physics are a bit unnerving compared to the colin mcrae series but hey, i'm starting to get into the dakar mood, with it coming up soon.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    boyferrari, nagpacustomize ka ng wheel and pedal setup?
    You mean the game controls? Nope, I only have your usual PS2 Analog vibration controllers for both steering ang gas pedal.

Team Orders button? Hmmm.... I'm not sure if there's any. Kakabili ko lang kasi nitong video game the other day, and nada-drive ko pa lang is Kimi Raikkonen. Maybe if I drive Felipe Massa I'll wait if I hear a radio team order transmission from Jean Todt.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hmmmm, the graphics looks improved. I only played the F1 2005 version of this game and its fun but its no Gran Turismo. My usual caveat to this game applies to Gran Turismo as well in that its too easy to "cheat", that is purposefully bump to other cars to gain the lead since no damage is incurred.

Yeah and I agree, driving the Monaco circuit is next to impossible without bumping into things. I feel my car is way too wide and long for the racetrack. If I were on a real race, I would have DNF'ed.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i tried gtr2 on the pc. sobrang realistic. ala lang akong pambili nung logitech driving wheel, ganda sana.......

Formula One 2006, on PlayStation 2