New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Guys,

sorry for my off topic here. Anyways I need your help. I am looking for a website analysis tool. Basically an seo tool which can be used at different purposes. I have 2 websites of mine. Now I would like to measure website traffic how much I am getting monthly. Besides I would like to know about server, hosting location, who is info, ip address lookup and many more. One of my friend has suggested me this one Alexa and Quantcast rated websites list worldwide Do you have any ideas on this?

If yes please give me your reply. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradon3 View Post
    Guys,

sorry for my off topic here. Anyways I need your help. I am looking for a website analysis tool. Basically an seo tool which can be used at different purposes. I have 2 websites of mine. Now I would like to measure website traffic how much I am getting monthly. Besides I would like to know about server, hosting location, who is info, ip address lookup and many more. One of my friend has suggested me this one Alexa and Quantcast rated websites list worldwide Do you have any ideas on this?

Have a check on Google Analytics. It's a free service. The only downside is you need to add a script on top of your page. Which would result to a minute difference in page load time that "might" impact your SEO standing (in terms of load time). The effectiveness and accuracy of the said service is also dependent on how long the script was added to your website. Usually you need a minimum of 1 year worth of data to get a brief analysis of your website traffic (peak and off-peak seasons, if your website is a product/service oriented website). But if it's more of information or news related or blogging website, 3 months minimum worth of data would actually give you a good glimpse of your website's traffic.

For a free service, you'll actually have complete statistics of every page visits and the specific url visited on your page. Including unique or repeat visitors, geolocation (number of visitors per country) etc.

With regards to information about your server, hosting location etc. If you have online access to your hosting's control panel, I believe those information are indicated there. If not, you may want to contact the customer support of your hosting to get full information.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradon3 View Post
    Guys,

Apology accepted, definitely off subject

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Have a check on Google Analytics. It's a free service. The only downside is you need to add a script on top of your page. Which would result to a minute difference in page load time that "might" impact your SEO standing (in terms of load time). The effectiveness and accuracy of the said service is also dependent on how long the script was added to your website. Usually you need a minimum of 1 year worth of data to get a brief analysis of your website traffic (peak and off-peak seasons, if your website is a product/service oriented website). But if it's more of information or news related or blogging website, 3 months minimum worth of data would actually give you a good glimpse of your website's traffic.

For a free service, you'll actually have complete statistics of every page visits and the specific url visited on your page. Including unique or repeat visitors, geolocation (number of visitors per country) etc.

With regards to information about your server, hosting location etc. If you have online access to your hosting's control panel, I believe those information are indicated there. If not, you may want to contact the customer support of your hosting to get full information.

HTH
    I will try for this too. Thank you!

I need your help please!