New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    EDIT: thread contains spoilers, so don't scroll down if you won't be seeing it live and still want to be surprised at the outcome

great start by Fernando Alonso, using a perfect launch and jumping onto the grass to get out into third, at the expense of my man Juan Pablo.

Mike is back to his dominating ways - picking up where he left off last year.

so far, Ferrari is still the team to beat although we have not really seen the new williams fw26 really show its stuff...
    Last edited by empy; March 7th, 2004 at 01:23 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    omg with 9 laps to go, mike has already lapped almost the entire field - he's behind #5 now (montoya).

this guy is like the tehminatohr...he feels no pain or emotions...he cannot be reasoned with

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    hehehe.....after 28 laps pa lang...pinatay ko na tv ko..badtrip McLaren Team.:mad: :D

mas trip ko pa yun commercial ng slk..hehehe
    Last edited by hens; March 7th, 2004 at 01:27 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hens
    hehehe.....after 28 laps pa lang...pinatay ko na tv ko..badtrip McLaren Team.:mad: :D
    yep...Kimi's water pump failed and Coulthard? well, he just sucked. ewan ko ba, but i've never been impressed with him.

i don't get why Kimi seems to get knocked out by mechanical failures though....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    IMO..Ferarri, BMW, Renault, Toyota, Sauber, and possibly Honda, all have better engines than Mercedes for this year.

:mad:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, a good start for the year for ferrari, not so good for williams (which is weird because a 4/5 would be good for any other team that isn't called ferrari - but williams cannot afford to be happy with 2nd place anymore)

final standings:

1 - m. schumacher
    2 - r. barrichello
    3 - f. alonso
    4 - r schumacher
    5 - j. montoya

the race itself was pretty boring though...sucks when one team is so far above the rest that there's no excitement anymore

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hens
    IMO..Ferarri, BMW, Renault, Toyota, Sauber, and possibly Honda, all have better engines than Mercedes for this year.

:mad:
    oo nga, sayang ang galing ni Kimi, hehe...uso ba ang player trade sa F1? palit na lang tayo - Ralf for Kimi ;)

the interesting thing is, Coulthard never seems to blow an engine...it's always Kimi. maybe i'm wrong but that's a common theme whenever i'm watching a race...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    LOL...sa sobrang boring!..nagka-mali ko pa yung type ko SLR pala di SLK :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa sobrang boring nakatulog ako!!!

i never got to see the kimi incident, so water pump failure pala yun.

its a .8 to 2 second game, kung ganyan ang domination ni ferrari, its year 2002 all over again.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    syet talaga. i was looking forward to 2004 pero mukhang magiging boring ang season....

lord, wag naman sana!!!!

water pump failure pala yung kay kimi? basa pa tayo news to learm more about it.....sheesh, tagal tagal na ng mp4-19 tapos ganun lang ang problema nila....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The 2004 Australian GP Thread