New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Religious people said:

>>> "in hell its unimaginable pain/sufferings and being renewed every moment 'till eternity.." -will God the compassionate really do this? taking the fact that He already knows from the start what's going to happend to you?

>>> "in heaven its forever joy" -i've seen a movie about those guys who were in heaven for such a long time that everything (under the laws of God) had been done.. i mean isn't it a bit boring?..can't have ***,..can't eat lobster...and more ungodly deed..(but nice)..

now if you're in hell for a long long time you may get used to everything and might even try to kick lucifer in the butt just for the fun of it or maybe swim back stroke in the boiling oil.....you know...just a thought..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    the question is; meron ba naman talaga hell at heaven???for all i know earth is the heaven and earth.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    Religious people said:

>>> "in hell its unimaginable pain/sufferings and being renewed every moment 'till eternity.." -will God the compassionate really do this? taking the fact that He already knows from the start what's going to happend to you?

>>> "in heaven its forever joy" -i've seen a movie about those guys who were in heaven for such a long time that everything (under the laws of God) had been done.. i mean isn't it a bit boring?..can't have ***,..can't eat lobster...and more ungodly deed..(but nice)..

now if you're in hell for a long long time you may get used to everything and might even try to kick lucifer in the butt just for the fun of it or maybe swim back stroke in the boiling oil.....you know...just a thought..
    Nobody has ever proved there are those two, why bother about it hehe.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    wag na lang maka reply, no use

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    "in hell its unimaginable pain/sufferings and being renewed every moment 'till eternity.." -will God the compassionate really do this? taking the fact that He already knows from the start what's going to happend to you?
    the premise of this statement is wrong since it forgets the most important of God's gifts - free will. it is not God who choses whether you go to heaven or go to hell, it is YOU. if you choose to believe in Him, if you choose to be sorry for your sins and reconcile with God, then you go to heaven. choose otherwise, then you go to hell. the battle between God and satan is about winning your soul. why would God send you to hell if He loses in the end. it is not His choice, it is YOURS.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    When we Tsikoters go to Heaven, we get to drive a Ferrari.

When we go to Hell, we get to drive an underbone

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd be happy just to drive.

Hell to me is a line at a train station that's a million miles long... and when you finally get to the ticket counter, they're closed.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hell for me is to listen to my girlfriend's parents talk about themselves for hours.

Heaven is when her family leaves and go somewhere, leaving just the two of us.

So before you go to heaven, you have to suffer just a little bit

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sa heaven, walang beer!

Sa Hell, kumukulo ang beer!

What would you have? No beer or boiling beer?

:beer:[SIZE="1"]3111[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; July 29th, 2007 at 12:10 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    Sa heaven, walang beer!

Sa Hell, kumukulo ang beer!

What would you have? No beer or boiling beer?

:beer:[SIZE="1"]3111[/SIZE]
    grrr..boiling....errr....boiling......

NO BEER!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Hypothetical Question: What's gonna happen TO US when we are in HEAVEN or HELL?