New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    or even religion? or whether they are separated? may mga kabit? or vain (as in go to vicky belo for facials and more)? or....

what are the things that in your opinion will affect politicians from being good at their job? What will lead to a propensity to be corrupt? what factors will affect their term. Factors that already are in their character.

And which politicos have what you perceive to be "character" flaws and why?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Religion, personally, is not important to running the Government, but it's hella important for winning an election in this country.

***uality... not so important. But illicit affairs directly reflect a person's loyalty and honesty.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nobody's perfect, so everyone's got to have done something wrong or something he or she's ashamed of along the way. Personally, though, I'd rather he or she make a clean breast of that issue, when it does surface. Or if it's already an issue, admit it and move on. That to me is a sign that the candidate is willing to risk winning for the sake of honesty. Whatever he or she has done might still keep me from giving my vote to him or her, but it reduces or mitigates how badly I may think of him or her. With the way this circus is going, it's now a matter of choosing the lesser evil.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Religion, personally, is not important to running the Government, but it's hella important for winning an election in this country.

***uality... not so important. But illicit affairs directly reflect a person's loyalty and honesty.
    WORD!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    It would be a test of their ability to put their people's agenda over matters related to their ***uality and also test their ability to handle issues.

It is a test of their character.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    It might matter to a lot of people, especially if the politician concerned isn't being too honest about it.

Former Pasay councilor Justo Justo probably was open enough about his ***ual orientation, which is why people don't make too much fuss about it. On the other hand, former senator John Osmeña isn't admitting to anything, which explains why he's become a running joke.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 9th, 2007 at 09:22 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bogeyman: What if si "Ang ghandha..." runs hehe (Ricky Reyes)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Bogeyman: What if si "Ang ghandha..." runs hehe (Ricky Reyes)
    Eh di lahat tayo may libreng hair treatment. Bongga!
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 9th, 2007 at 09:23 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Nope, as long as he/she can get the job done.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    personally, it doesnt matter. Actually, i have a barkada who is gay, and it doesnt bother me one bit. But the other day i was watching ANC and they were interviewing the representative for Ang Ladlad(party list). I think he is an ateneo professor. While listening to this person speak, I cant help but cringe in my seat. All the answer he gives seem to be in forms of jokes. How do you expect me to vote for this guy when i dont feel he is being sincere in answering questions?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Should a politician's ***uality matter?