New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    pwede, afterall, sa frenster-olx ad-site, daming for sale/rent na tsika(not tsikot) na bogus lang....gawa ng mga dumped na BF/manliligaw
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; July 15th, 2007 at 08:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    there's nothing wrong with the pics as we see it.

pero she shouldn't have worn her police uniform for the pics; or at least she shouldn't have posted pics of her wearing her uniform. di ba when you wear your uniform kasi you're acting as a representative of the organization you belong to.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sus di ako naniniwala dyan!!! hanggat di ko nakikita yung pics

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ngek. Ang OA naman nito.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hmm...

wala lang. hinde masisira ang tingin ng tao sa PNP dahil may lady officer na nag-pose. kalokohan yun.

(yung guys nga matutuwa pa eh. :rofl

imho, mas maraming problema ang PNP kesa si miss PO2 "be true to yourself".

bigots. tsk tsk.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I just looked at the pics..... I'm assuming it's the cutie posing in front of the Red Coconut sign.

There's nothing wrong with the pics at all. Tsk tsk. What is it about Pinays ragging on other Pinays? Jealousy? I'm still puzzled by it.

In any case, I noticed Dazedchiq is already at Miami. Here's a friendly advice:

Since you're pretty, watch your back. Some jealous Pinay's probably already trying to dig up some mud on you.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the pics at all. Tsk tsk. What is it about Pinays ragging on other Pinays? Jealousy? I'm still puzzled by it.
    Nah. It's just another one of those "concerned", overly self-righteous people who think low of everybody else and is pushing her own preferences and moral standards on the rest of society. Not much different from the health-food freaks calling on sanctions for McDonalds.

One need not attribute to malice what may be attributed to sheer stupidity.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; July 15th, 2007 at 10:13 AM. Reason: correctionings of grammer

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oy Jun, style mo bulok ha

wag muna natin husgahan yung tao....hanggang sa mapost yung pic :naughty2:

for me, 99% ng nagsusumbong lalo na ung mga bar-bar/*** related, lalo na sa mga TV(imbestigador/XXX/tulfo), i regard most of them are "unsatisfied customers", nagmamalinis kuno
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; July 15th, 2007 at 10:14 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    oy Jun, style mo bulok ha

wag muna natin husgahan yung tao....hanggang sa mapost yung pic :naughty2:
    Wha? Lemmee get the translator...... Oh ok.

Picture of who? The cutie cop lady? I've already seen it, er them. All 8 photos. Now the picture of the whistleblower mom? Who knows what she looks like. But the cop lady......Mmm. Mama.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
PNP Female Cop in Hot Water for Friendster ***y Photo