New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Natawa lang ako kanina while listening to Mike Enriquez... Regarding the death and destruction sa Oklahoma. He still manage to thank the lord that no Filipinos were killed.

Last edited by Monseratto; May 22nd, 2013 at 11:06 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ba yan. Hindi ko lang maintindihan lately sa local media kung baket nila kelangan i-highlight kung may namatay na Pinoy o wala sa mga disasters

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    No choice talaga sa Philippine media. Sa ABS ay asahan mo na ang bias news, sa GMA medyo low IQ kung magtanong mga news anchor.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    No choice talaga sa Philippine media. Sa ABS ay asahan mo na ang bias news, sa GMA medyo low IQ kung magtanong mga news anchor.
    For ABS-CBN, that's what the public gets when it recycles old newscasters and ex-politicians to do the news.

For GMA, eh kung san saan lang pinupulot ang mga news anchor nila.

You want balanced and intelligent news delivery, watch Solar.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ I don't know. I was able to watch a Solar News broadcast, and that time, I think their teleprompter malfunctioned.

Poor host stuttered, wasn't able to ad lib anything. Strutted around like a headless chicken. Biglang commercial tuloy, hehehe.

A seasoned news anchor would have been able to remedy the situation without batting an eyelash.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^^ I don't know. I was able to watch a Solar News broadcast, and that time, I think their teleprompter malfunctioned.

Poor host stuttered, wasn't able to ad lib anything. Strutted around like a headless chicken. Biglang commercial tuloy, hehehe.

A seasoned news anchor would have been able to remedy the situation without batting an eyelash.
    at least their women newscasters are young and pleasing to the eyes...

sa GMA kapapangit ng mga news anchors nila

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Nakita nyo ba yung interview ni Arnold Clavio kay Nancy Binay? May chemistry yung dalawa.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Natawa lang ako kanina while listening to Mike Enriquez... Regarding the death and destruction sa Oklahoma. He still manage to thank the lord that no Filipinos were killed.
    ayan din hindi ko maintindihan. kung sakali, eh yun mga pinoy na nadamay dun eh mga kano na. ewan ko ba bat nila pinagpipilitan na pinoy pa din ang mga nag swear na ng allegiance sa kabilang bansa.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    News here? CBCP comments on anything and everything under the sun. For subject matters it may have miss, journalists themselves run to the CBCP for an official comment.

Vicious epal cycle.