New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by don2x View Post
    Please naman, wag na sana manalo tong si Pacquiao as senator.
    Patulugin sana ng kalaban then comatose. Tapos na ang maliligayang araw ni Pacyou.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    Sa surveys nga mas mataas pa ratings ni Pacquiao kay Dick Gordon. Oh well, smh.
    At yung mark lapid, umaaligid na rin sa magic 12.

Sana matalo sa laban nya vs. Bradley. Yung tulog, tapos matalo rin sa may 9.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    the first step to becoming a better human is to acknowlege that we're animals

homo***uality is pretty common in other animals

now if you insist that your god tells you different then you're an idiot. that just your stupid opinion and should just keep it to yourself

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    the first step to becoming a better human is to acknowlege that we're animals

homo***uality is pretty common in other animals

now if you insist that your god tells you different then you're an idiot. that just your stupid opinion and should just keep it to yourself
    you're contradicting yourself my friend, especially in that last statement of yours. I suggest you follow your advice and keep it to yourself because some of us here prefer to differentiate ourselves from animals.

Some people are brutally honest, while some are just more concerned about being brutal, than being honest.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    although i agree with his opinion, he should have kept his opinion to himself being a public figure.
    +1000 He needs to censor his mouth

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    you can't help but think, sa dinami ng pera at advisor nya, hindi pa rin nya natutunan mag-isip muna LOL

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    honestly, it's not supposed to be the government's job who people can marry in the first place...

I mean, it's a social contract between two consenting adults.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ang hirap kasi eh religious kagad ang tingin sa same *** marriage. eh usapang legal yan eh. di naman sa simbahan gagawin ang marriage eh. ang habol dito eh same legal protection para sa nagsasama na parehong lalaki or parehong babae. like conjugal property etc.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    honestly, it's not supposed to be the government's job who people can marry in the first place...

I mean, it's a social contract between two consenting adults.
    But if the state doesnt recognize same *** marriage kasi, like today, then kawawa ung same *** unions they are not recognized or protected and do not enjoy the benefits that traditional marriages do.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    +1000 He needs to censor his mouth

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    I also agree with his opinion although it is politically incorrect, and also he lacks finesse in putting it across.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast