New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I guess he should have kept his opinion to himself...

Manny Pacquiao Homophobic? Boxer says ?man is worse than animals? if same-*** marriage is legalized - Sports Rageous - Best sports news on the web

Is Manny Pacquiao homophobic? In a recent interview, the Filipino boxer made clear his stand against same-*** marriage for his home country, the Philippines, where he is running for a senatorial seat in the upcoming national elections in May later this year.

�It�s common sense. Will you see any animals where male is to male and female is to female? The animals are better. They know how to distinguish, male or female,� Pacquiao said [translated from Tagalog] via Interaksyon.com.

�If we approve male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animal.�

This is not the first time the Filipino boxing champion has gotten himself into hot water about alleged homophobic comments. In 2012, he spoke against gay marriage by quoting a bible passage in reaction to US President Barack Obama�s stand that same-*** marriage should be legal.

At that time, Pacquiao clarified his statements that he is only against same-*** marriage but have nothing against homo***uals.

Pacquiao along with the likes of NBA players Kobe Bryant, Tim Hardaway, Joakim Noah, NFL players DeSean Jackson and David Tyree all have history of homophobic remarks, gay slurs or same stand against same-*** marriage that put them in hot water.

Same-*** marriage is still not legal in Pacquiao�s home country but the Philippines is ranked as one of the most gay-friendly nations in the world and most LGBT friendly in Asia, according to a 2013 study by the Pew Research Center.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    although i agree with his opinion, he should have kept his opinion to himself being a public figure.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    although i agree with his opinion, he should have kept his opinion to himself being a public figure.
    +1000. Commenting on such sensitive issues while gunning for a senatorial position is not ideal imho. Magbabackfire sakanya yan, sigurado ako.

Regardless of the issue, I will never vote for him. Thank you for making our country proud but politics is a whole different thing.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    He lost my respect the moment he sided with Binay

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can't expect a guy who has limited education to be even fully informed about LGBT rights and issues.

That he has limited education should be enough not to consider him as SENATOR...but hey....look at Lito Lapid, Ramon Revilla, etc. Sheesh.

You can be sure the bobotante will elect him into office notwithstanding.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    "Animals know how to distinguish..."

I guess Manny has never had a dog.

The "nature" argument is so last century already. We already know that many intelligent mammals display homo***ual tendencies.

Religion... to each their own. But don't use your religion to oppress someone who may have different views. What two consenting adults do in the sanctity of their own bedrooms is none of our ****ing business.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    "Animals know how to distinguish..."

I guess Manny has never had a dog.

The "nature" argument is so last century already. We already know that many intelligent mammals display homo***ual tendencies.

Religion... to each their own. But don't use your religion to oppress someone who may have different views. What two consenting adults do in the sanctity of their own bedrooms is none of our ****ing business.
    There is no religion that promote homo***uality. imo. Aywan ko lang sa mga 'satanista'. Mayroon palang mga taong dinidiyos si Lucy. Homo***uality can be cured, if they wish. Homos in show business are reluctant to change dahil malakas silang kumita.

As for Manny, opinion niya yon, baka babalik sa kanya ang mga uncalled remarks; bad for a politician. He has a 90% chance of winning dahil sikat, e.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Ganyan sana mga politician sasabihin ang totoo na nararamdaman nila hindi plastic sayang lang talaga si pacquiao hindi sya pang politics pang boxing lang talaga

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    naku boycott ang aabutin nya sa amerika pag nakarating yan lalo ng walang manonood sa last fight nya

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    Ganyan sana mga politician sasabihin ang totoo na nararamdaman nila hindi plastic sayang lang talaga si pacquiao hindi sya pang politics pang boxing lang talaga

hindi narin siya bagay sa boxing kasi nagluluto din siya ng laban.

magaling siya umarte..

dapat gawa nalang sila ni jinky at mommy Donya ng teleserye.sa TV

titlle.

"Ang english ng PERA ay MANNY"

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast