New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: should celebs be involved in politics?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 8.33%
  • no

5 41.67%
  • doesnt matter

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    What do you think? and why?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May election ba? Nanalo yung mga CON at ASS na mga Tongressman natin kagabi di ba?

He-he! Wawa naman si GOVERNOR Richard Gomez. Di matutupad pangarap niya!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    They should just stay on screen. Don't get me wrong though, there are a few who can actually make a difference. but mostly, stay on lang on screen. wala rin naman sila silbe kahit dun eh, at least hindi na manggugulo sa politika. lol

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    They have the right. But the problem is most of the voters don't look at the qualifications but on the popularity.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i think everybody is free to run for a government position. it is just that the voters doesnt know how to vote. it has been a popularity contest for quite some time now.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    IMO, they should stay on the screen.

It's going to be the real world, not their 'reel world'... A whole lot more complicated.....

:starwars:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i wonder. does the common tao vote for their perceived "characters" i.e. on-screen persona? if that is the case arent they fictional "characters" in the first place? or do they actually vote for the celebrity as a "person"?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    It doesn't matter if the person is showbiz or not. I think what's important is the sincerity and the dedication for public service. Shempre know how na den. But then madami nga jan madudunong pero trapo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kawawa naman sila lito lapid at bong revilla?
    wala na sa starring roles as senators.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kung para sa kaunlaran ng bayan why not?....so far bulok lahat ang pumasok sa politika...pahinga na lang muna sila.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
should celebrities go to politics or stay on screen?