New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hindi ko talaga maintindihan bakit binigyan ng chance ito makalahok sa election.

By the way pag nanalo yan magiging first gay group in asia to hold a legislative office. Hindi naman lahat ng ginagawa ng kano eh tama pero ginagaya natin mga kalokohan nila.

Sobrang politically correct. Why not just be correct?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    magpropose yan ng 3rd *** restrooms tapos pagmeron na. . . . . .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by water View Post
    Hindi ko talaga maintindihan bakit binigyan ng chance ito makalahok sa election.

By the way pag nanalo yan magiging first gay group in asia to hold a legislative office. Hindi naman lahat ng ginagawa ng kano eh tama pero ginagaya natin mga kalokohan nila.

Not to say I agree with their cause but they were allowed to run as a party because they supposedly represent the GLBT group which they consider as a marginalized sector of society.

Err..just to ask, are you objecting to their running because of their political stance or their ***ual preferences?

circus naman ang gobyerno natin kaya swak lang sila dun!

di pa kayo nasanay...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by water View Post

why not? the constitution gives the small and marginalized groups like them to have a representation and be heard in congress. . .they have been yelling for equal treatment for a long time now, try putting yourself in their shoes. . .ang pangit sa party list representation system is that it is being abused by some people with malicious intents (gwardya ka ba? )

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I got no problem with them running for a seat in Congress.

If they win they'll probably push for gender equality for LGBTs (lesbians, gays, bi***uals and transgendereds). As Vito mentioned they're basically a marginalized sector of society and are discriminated against.

Let me correct the notion that there's a third ***. There isn't. *** is biological; there are only two ***es, unless you have some sort of disease like Klinefelter's syndrome where your *** chromosomes are XYX. The term "gender" is meant to include ***ual orientation (straight, gay, bi***ual, etc).

Anyway if they win and get laws passed for gender equality then good luck to them. Good luck to said laws also being implemented. You know how our laws are: very well-written but not well-enacted.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mikey can join them. :D

This is what i don't like about the Party List System... you really don't know (i'm just clueless) on what/who they really represent and who their representatives are.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i think party list system is an over exploited loophole in the electoral system. its like saying that the representatives from agricultural provinces will not give proper attention to their areas of responsibility, hence, a party list for farmers is still needed.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Im objecting kasi ang alam ko lang eh lalake at babae.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    They will support their kuya jamby....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ano gagawin ng "Ang Lalad" sa kongreso?