New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, i just wanna ask you where is the longest drive you had so far? you know, to quote robert frost "...miles to go before i sleep..."?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mine is not really long in terms of distance but long in terms of time. Dala ko yung MB100 pababa ng Baguio. It took me 12 hours dahil ang daming construction works.

Bumakat na ata pwet ko sa upuan, eh.

Naka 5 pcs. Chicken Joy ako at sandamakmak na extra rice when I got to Tarlac.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang napagdaanan ko din yun ser Otep...

longest drive... wait... i'm not sure parang pareho lang kasi eh

L300 - Summer of 1994
    Marbel - Davao - Butuan - Cagayan de Oro - Iligan --> approx. 15 hrs syempre kailangan ko ring dyumingel at rumancho

MB100 - Summer of 2000
    Pampanga - Manila - Quezon - Naga - Sorsogon - Allen - Calbayog - Borongan - Guian (Eastern Samar) ---> more than a day - buti na lang may ferry nakatulog din sa wakas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8 hrs lang ako pero yung normal biyahe ko dun 2hrs lang sa bataan mahal na araw eh ayun gapang simula NLEX hanggang bataan. este simula a bonifacio pala :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako mga 8hrs (around 1995), manila to tarlac lang po yun (9am-5pm). holy thursday kasi. P90.00 lang ang pera ko tapos 1/4 nalang ang gas ko. expect ko kasi 2 1/2 hrs lang ang travel. di pa ako nag breakfast. di ko tuloy alam kung ipang-gas ko yung pera ko o pangbili ng pagkain. sa gutom ko (mga around 2pm) bumili nalang ako ng palipit at zesto sa mga naglalako sa daan tapos pinang gas ko yung natirang P50. (medyo mura pa yung gas nun).
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The subject did not state if non-stop or with stop-over.

If non-stop, it's from Marikina to Manila on one faithful December night in 1996. Took me
    4hrs. (Toyota Corolla)

If with stop-over but without sleep, yun sa port of Liloan in the southern tip of Leyte to the port of Allen in Samar from 6pm to 4am. Just enough time to catch the ferry to Matnog, Sorsogon. (yr. 1999, Gen I Pajero)

For the longest I could say the trip of Manila to Marvel, South Cotabato and back. (yr. 1999, Gen I Pajero)

Second is the drive from Manila taking the Ilocos-Pagudpud-Patapat-Isabela-Tuguegarao route. (yr. 1995, 1994 Corolla)

Haven't tried going back the other way.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Longest drive distance-wise: Manila-Baguio non-stop. Left 6AM arrived 1PM, circa 1999 (using my 4K owner) 8)

Longest drive time-wise (15 km only): Ortigas - Malibay via Villamor. Left office at 7PM arrived home 5AM. Forgot the name of the typhoon, but it was the first time that i went "crawl - sleep- get honked at - crawl again - sleep..." I think you get the picture :x

Halos pumutok na pantog ko noon... ;)

Regards,

Newcomer123 8)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ewan ko kung counted sa longdrive toh! pero its a long experience! kwento ko na rin! from night shift (friday night 10pm) fairview-ortigas, went to work until 4pm, escaped from work to fetch my GF from ortigas-bulacan for her test in manila went back to work at ortigas. work overtime until 2 pm. fetched her be 4pm at manila again. drove home to fairview for my brothers bday, hatid ng mga 7pm to bulacan again went home to continue drinking, went to barkada's bday around 12mn went home by 2, no one opens the door, slept in the car, woke up at 4am (this is sunday already) went to bulacan for day 2 test of my GF, bulacan to manila again. went home. around 8am. had a car wash. 9 am sa bahay na talaga. kumain natulog ng 11am. gising monday morning 5 am. jogging weights. ETO YUNG PUNCH LINE...NALIGO NG 8 AM. MONDAY!!!
    :mrgreen: world record!!! longest time not taking a bath!!! hehhehehe! grabe!!! mukha na akong basura after!!! hehehehhehe!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.pampanga to batangas pier
    2.baguio via marcos hi-way hindi pa ayos nun circa 1995 or 96
    3.makati to pampanga 5 hours may bagyo rin nun

kalog,
    ok ah e di wasted ka pala tapos naka inom pa he..he :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have been going to pagudpud every summer for the past several years. leave manila around 9 pm and arrive at pagudpud at around lunch time the following day. night driving, rest stops for refueling, snacks, coffee.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
longest drive