New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hello,

I am about to buy a Grand Cherokee Laredo and i do not have anything about it, just some pieces of promotional PR's which are usually marketing bias.

Are there any experts here who can help me? It really captured my attention but I am a bit hesitatnt as to its performanceand maintenance. Parts are abundant in Pasig and Banawe but still, I do not know if these vehicles are the type where you park it and forget about it for eternity and will still deliver when needed.

any experiences with repair costs, maintenance, usual headached, etc. will be appreciated po.

Thank you mga sirs :-)

Cheers to TSIKOTEERS,
    DJ

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    http://www.jeep.com/hostc/vsmc/vehic...Code=CUJ200903

check that site dude.

its a 5.7 liet engine. that's a pocket burner! hehe! are you going for a 1999 model? It's a bit too old don't you think? But if its well maintained then go for it. I have a jeep wrangler sahara. its compact and great off road! engine is quite too!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Is it really? Thank you for replying man, do you think its a guzzler more than a 200G Mercedes Benz W123?

AS stated, I do not have a clear mind on this as if ever it would be my first SUV. I have been driving a 4 and 6 cylinder cars only (lolo benzes).

Where do you go for maintenance? Are parts pricey too? How about the usual parts that needs repairs for buying this 99 laredo, if your are to buy it what do you think you should replace (MUST)?

Sorry man, I did not get a lot of replies and I just got excited when you posted a comments. I hope you find ime to answer my queries. Thanx man.

Cheers

DJ

1999 Laredo, Jeep Cherokee