New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    you guys really know this stuff...i don't know much about cars but I am interested in them. I have a suzuki jimny which i bought 6 months ago but I am not using it, the mileage is just 3,000 KM. I was thinking of selling it because it's just stuck at home. FRT advised me not to because he said that I can do a lot of off roading with it.

I just have stock, do i have to change anything to be able to use it in really bad road conditions like what you guys are doing?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    PM me if you wanna seel it.hehehe..

sorry OT.

pero if i were you.. tago mo na lang tapos i offroad...

this satuerday sama ka!! :D

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    pardon my ignorance, what's seel? and what's OT? he!He! i told new i was new here.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im with FRT, suzuki jimny has history all over it, more than 20 years na yan sa scene ng off roading, also ok pa yan sa city driving.

a stock, fresh of the casa, jimny tag along with in high peaks zambales unscathed,

also suzuki are primarily a motorcycle maker and maliit and margin of error sa bikes, and i think the lay principle sa cars nila.

for modification, suspension and tires are always first in the list. (minor suspension lift and AT tires siguro)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    first of all, it depends on your priorities.

if you are not really using it... then sell it...

are you into offroading? if not then why the heck keep it? offroading isn't your typical hobby as it requires a lot of technical knowledge, time and money. the typical driver wouldn't be even needing 4wd most of the time here - let alone offroad modifications unless you really go out to a trail.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    off roading? not really, I am more into off roading by foot if you get what i mean. I don't want to sell it also because I feel it's not the right thing to do. Nature tripping is my thing but I never really thought of bringing a vehicle. Pardon moi but I think it doesn't help the environment but hey! I am open to anything, trees do need CO2 right?!

"Anything that has been said in this thread by moi does not reflect the opinion of the whole group" (just being safe)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In stock configuration, a Jimny is already a very trailworthy vehicle as long as you know its limits.

I have been off-roading my vehicle since it was stock and I have no problems with it. Of course there are trails that I cannot conquer but that has not stopped me from having fun.

Join us this Saturday and learn a lot about your Jimny's 'other side'. :nerd:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    yehey! this would be quite an experience!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    see you sa sat.. im sure you'll enjoy it!..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a este mga boys....bigyan nyo muna nang intro to 4x4 driving si Karel kung sasama sa SAT.

Karel : Better read the topics also in 4x4ph.com so u know "what not to do" with your Jimny.

Best combination and 4x4 and nature trip. Basta thread lightly.

Have fun...sama ko sa next trailing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
senseless topic...I am just amazed