New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Mbt, mazdamazda and I test drove the 307 hb A/T and the 206cc

the 307 hb has a nice interior but the performace is so disappointing. The 307 is slow, suspension is stiff and bouncy. Though the steering is responsive, has a great dash, spacious legroom.

206cc
    my first time to drive a convertible. The engine is responsive, steering for me is responsive (though mbt says its quite heavy). I like the folding roof. Rear space is cramped as usual.

Peugeot 807 van, 307SW were displayed also.

calling mazdamazda and mbt

mas ok for the 206 to have the 1.6 since it has a smaller body than the 307...2+2 ang 206cc,right?but the rear is good for grocery stuffs/subz...cargo is reduced pag top down..masarap ba feel ng air on the hair?pang porma!

307 hb if ever it has a 2.0L engine,it may be a great hb...

handling is best in peugeot talaga...experienced ko na din ito sa 205 ni dad...kayo guyz....comment sa bagong peugeots

OT: Wow buti pa kayo nakakatest drive... Ako nasa office buong araw hehehe. Sama ako sa inyo pag may test drive on sundays.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the engine is a bit of a disappointment, the 1.6-liter mills are light on torque, and you'll have to rev the bejesus out of them to get the cars moving. and even then, the acceleration and the throttle and transmission response feel very tepid. you'll need to be patient in these cars -- lots of waiting involved hehe. although, an extremely brief drive around one block taken almost entirely in first gear doesn't give much chance for an informed evaluation.

the steering has a pleasantly meaty feel and nice, firm weighting though. and the gauges are nice. and the cockpit is nicely designed (although the quality of the materials lags the japanese). and the brakes feel good, i think. and the styling is aggressive -- no forgettable japanese wrappers here.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    btw, panget yung sound pagclose mo ng doors. Though they are heavy.

di click ang stock sound, carlo?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    how about the price? :D

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    * alwayz_yummy, ang sound niya is parang luma na yung car. Basta di namin gusto yung sound.

*odell, for the price of the 206cc, pwede ka na makabili ng base 3series or a base 1-series. Pero if you want to be hip, sige. For the 307, yung A/T variant nya is not worth it. Mas ok pa yung price ng manual.

As for the Peugeot 807, overpriced! You can get a Previa na with that price. Though maganda ang dash and seats. Di lang maganda yung fabric nya.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    buti pa kayo. hehe hanggang kelan ang test drive?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    imo, the steering is on the heavy side. i ask 1 of the peugeot personnel there why & he answered steering is engineered for the autobahn daw. ok yung auto tranny niya, you can almost not feel the shifting of the gears. nice the tiptronic tranny. i don't know if its only me being used on the accelerator on my ride but i feel you have to mash the pedal for the car to accelerate. lastly, the car is pricey for a 1600 cc. better mazda3 may sukli ka pa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Peugeot Test drives