New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    my honda city is due for timing belt replacement. to which shop should i go for the replacement:

honda spa-3,050 labor only
    speedyfix-1,800 labor only

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I assume na sobrang lagpas na warranty period yung city mo, so If I were you, I'll buy a good replacement brand timing belt and just go so speedyfix. Hindi naman kse very complicated ang pagpapalit ng timing belt.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post
    I assume na sobrang lagpas na warranty period yung city mo, so If I were you, I'll buy a good replacement brand timing belt and just go so speedyfix. Hindi naman kse very complicated ang pagpapalit ng timing belt.
    tingin ko nga eh, baka pwede pa nga DIY...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post

tingin ko nga rin eh...baka nga pwede pa DIY

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer5790 View Post
    tingin ko nga rin eh...baka nga pwede pa DIY
    It's definitely not a DIY thing specially if the owner doesn't have the knowhow nor the proper tools to do the job. If the timing belt is to be replaced, the tensioner bearing and valve cover gasket must also be replaced (and perhaps the water pump).

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTi View Post
    It's definitely not a DIY thing specially if the owner doesn't have the knowhow nor the proper tools to do the job. If the timing belt is to be replaced, the tensioner bearing and valve cover gasket must also be replaced (and perhaps the water pump).
    so spa or speedy?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    my honda city is due for timing belt replacement. to which shop should i go for the replacement:

speedyfix na ko! just buy the parts from honda q ave kasi mas mura dito. near the prices of banawe. sure na orig pa.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008

speedyfix na ko! just buy the parts from honda q ave kasi mas mura dito. near the prices of banawe. sure na orig pa.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Kung hindi naman pala nagkakalayo ang price ng OEM sa replacement, buy OEM then let speedyfix do the rest.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    so spa or speedy?
    Speedyfix can do the job, Migs (the owner) takes good care of his customers as he personally attends to his mechanics. Just buy the needed parts (OEM is best) at Honda and bring it to the shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Which shop? Urgent please!!!