New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    TOYOTA is now conducting a special-service campaign for Innovas produced between February and December of 2005, wherein the said vehicles can be taken back to dealers for a checkup and replacement of rear axles that were found to have not met durability standards.

Although no failures have been reported, Toyota is willing to replace those rear axles with brand-new and much-improved ones for free. Engr. Vitaliano Mamawal, Toyota vice president for customer service operations, said, “Toyota believes in providing our valued customers with vehicles of outstanding quality, safety and value. We are also committed to give your cars the best maintenance services for a pleasurable and trouble-free driving experience. We wish to thank our Innova customers who have already availed themselves of our Special Service Campaign and we would like to invite our other remaining customers for a service appointment at their nearest authorized dealers. For any inquiries, contact our Customer Service Assistance Center at 819-2912 or your dealer’s service department.”

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    does this apply to those that are not included from this recall previously??

WBR,

3. Join Date
    May 2006

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wow, another design problem.basta recall me problema siguradong nakita mga yan

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Maybe I'll just drop by again with my dealer if they have change their mind in replacing my rear exle...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I forwarded the article to one of my Managers, who later told me that weeks ago, he inquired with his Toyota Branch if his Innova would be included in the recall. The Toyota Branch said his van is not included.

He then called the number in the article just to be certain. Alas!,- his Innova is indeed included in the list and he is scheduled to go to Toyota this Saturday.

Sounds to me like a messed-up recall logistics/strategy....

4202:banned:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hope this is not a new issue.. got my rear axle replaced by toyots last year pa.. free!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Another issue ng Innova. Dati about the fire incident.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ito rin yung dating recall. Late lang yung nag announce.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    this is a good thing that they are actually doing recalls here in the Philippines now. dahil kaya sa lemon law?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
[FREE] Toyota will replace your Innova's rear axle.